Stardew valley 1.5 update live on consoles

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
It's finally here! Stardew valley 1.5! There are tons of small improvements and it gives access to a new island called "ginger island" which has new NPCs,side quests and items. You also have access to a beach farm and remixed bundles for a new experience when replaying the game. And there are tons of post-game content. Check out the full changelog here: https://www.stardewvalley.net/stard...1.5 adds an entire new,plot line, events, etc
Will you be trying out the update? What feature are you most excited for?

Reactions: Jisenku, Marc, Mizunil and 1 other person
I have to get back into this, maybe I’ll start a new island soon lol I haven’t touched my old one in around a year. I’m excited to interact with the new npcs and see what they have to offer :p

Reactions: Deepak
This is cool. I haven't started playing yet but I do have a copy of the game for switch, so I assume I'll have to update before I start.

Reactions: Deepak and Jisenku
this is indeed a update that would in turn bring back more players and could even include more people to give this game a try , or at the very least could bring more attention to the game as it seems like a big enough update thatbis worth notifying players and would be players that it is coming and the new features that comes along with this update.
for players of the game it is worthy to come back to play and update the software.
the new features to farming sounds great to me.
the game is charming and glad its is continuing to get support and updates long afte4 release like animalcrossing

Reactions: Deepak and Jisenku
Back