Mobile Stardew Valley coming to IOS and Android

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Well, I never saw this coming. Apparently, Stardew Valley is coming to IOS and Android. :eek:

It’ll launch on October 24th for IOS, and Android still has yet to reveal a release date. You can preorder the game starting today, for the price of $7.99. Anyone planning on getting it? :eyes:

Well, I never saw this coming. Apparently, Stardew Valley is coming to IOS and Android. :eek:

It’ll launch on October 24th for IOS, and Android still has yet to reveal a release date. You can preorder the game starting today, for the price of $7.99. Anyone planning on getting it? :eyes:

No mods, no multiplayer (yet), and mobile controls. I likely wont get it. Stardew is getting onto too many platforms at this point lol.

Reactions: Mikaya, Samster and Marc
No mods, no multiplayer (yet), and mobile controls. I likely wont get it. Stardew is getting onto too many platforms at this point lol.
No multiplayer is a deal-breaker for me :c

Reactions: Mikaya
I believe they said that multiplayer for mobile is in the works.

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc

I'd be very surprised if it didn't end up having multiplayer somewhere down the line. But no mods is the dealbreaker for me :p

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
I'd be very surprised if it didn't end up having multiplayer somewhere down the line. But no mods is the dealbreaker for me :p
What kind of mods are you missing?

What kind of mods are you missing?

QoL mods such as Lookup Anything, NPC Map Locations, CJB Show Item Sell Price, Ui Info Suite (A must need, like omg this mod is so awesome), Loved Labels, Experience Bars. And other useful/nice mods such as No More Bowlegs, Automate, Part of the Community (Another great mod), Enemy Health Bars.

I have like, a lot more mods then that lol, but those are the base standard I don't like not having :p

Reactions: Mikaya, Theresia and Marc
QoL mods such as Lookup Anything, NPC Map Locations, CJB Show Item Sell Price, Ui Info Suite (A must need, like omg this mod is so awesome), Loved Labels, Experience Bars. And other useful/nice mods such as No More Bowlegs, Automate, Part of the Community (Another great mod), Enemy Health Bars.
I have Stardew Valley on Vita and all the things I find annoying in-game could basically fixed by the mods you listed, lol.

That said, un unmoddable version which has also horrible touch controls basically kills the main objective of the game, i.e. being a relaxing experience.

I still need to playthis somewhere lol. Prolly on switch, but would rather play on 3ds

Where can I pre-order this? I don't see it anywhere lol

Back