• Start date

Starter Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starmanfan

Starmanfan

Fartmanstan
Towns Folk
I just love nuzlockes. What can I say? I wanted to do my own, and one of the classics when I was a kid. I'm doing a duolocke with @Superbossboo and he will be doing a playthrough of ruby. We will start around the same time and we will see who finishes first, least deaths.

MAIN RULES:
1. If a pokemon faints, it's no longer usable and will be boxed until the end, where all of the dead ones are released.
2. You may only catch the first pokemon on a route, cave, forest, etc. and nothing else.
>Duplicate Clause: If a living member (box or not) is the same species as the first encounter, then it can be skipped and the next one will count.
>Shiny Clause: If a Pokemon encountered at all is shiny, then it may be caught, regardless of first encounter or not.
Side Rules:
1. Must name each pokemon after pedia members, inspired from @Crystalites 's nuzlocke.
2. Can only buy pokeballs, and 100 per town max. NO POTIONS, HEALS, NONE.
>Freebies Clause: If an item is found, given, or obtained without purchasing, it is good to go. Premier balls are included.
3. Battle Style Set
4. I must keep in progress with @Superbossboo And cannot go too far ahead, using checkpoints (gyms, rival battles, etc.)
I need to get the starter all picked out and ready to go, so I will have a poll that ends in 3 days, July 29th. Whichever starter with the most votes wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
I vote treecko because it is my favourite hoenn starter :D If you get treecko can you name is Eyeballz60? Good luck on the nuzlocke! :D

Hey, want to do this nuzlocke together? We can start at the same time and progress at the same time.

Reactions: Starmanfan
Hey, want to do this nuzlocke together? We can start at the same time and progress at the same time.
Yes. that would be fun. I'll Pm you with details? :p

kek mine was a wedlocke

Hmm if only it was on the gen 6 games... then it could be a cagelocke (after every gym, you send use 1 pokemon to fight the other person and you lose the pokemon if you lose and win a prize aka 1 revival barring cagelockes, use of tms and held item is allowed for that mon.

Anyways Good Luck on your duolocke.

Name me after something errm the ultra rare ralts, a flying type or shroomish.

Treecko should make the game a bit more challenging so that gets my vote ^-^

Mudkip too OP for Sapphire imo >.< and fire-types are beasts D:

As a kid, I never used treecko lol. I always went for the fire beast blaziken or the earthquake pounding swampert. never sceptile.

(Can't edit any of my other posts btw, so sorry for the double post) Made this art for the duolocke :p
4N3Usun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marc
I'm just going with Mudkip since I didn't have a poll. This Duolocke starts at 6pm 3ds pedia time.

Interesting :3
I chose Mudkip \o/

IZ HEARD U LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!

if mudkip is chosen, use the nic-name MADKIPZ

shiny mudkip is so cool and to me has the best starter evolutions

Your art is so good :3

I'll do a Nuzlocke of Ruby at the same time :D

Back