Starting A New Let's Play In June!

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
Since I have my own YouTube channel, nightfury123, and because I'm a member of 3DS Pedia, I thought I would make a few Let's Plays. I'll be uploading them here, as well as YouTube!
The Let's Play I will be doing is:
SF85085LOGO

I'll be playing it for the Nintendo Wii, but it will also be available on other consoles:
  • Nintendo 3DS (I might also be doing a Let's Play for this version, too. :D)
  • Xbox 360 (If you haven't got an Xbox One yet, but you have an Xbox 360, buy the game!)
  • PS3 (Same goes for this console too.)
  • Wii U (Most of you will probably have one, but I don't :( anyway, add this game to your collection! :D)
  • Nintendo Wii
It comes out on the 13th of June (the titular film comes out then in the US, but because I live in the UK, I have to wait until the 27th...:(
Multiplayer
I'll probably be doing multiplayer with my friend, but we haven't discussed it yet. :D
Add-Ons
I'll be doing Token Location videos. (You find tokens around the Isle Of Berk, there are fifty for each dragon: Toothless, Stormfly, Meatlug, Hookfang, and Barf and Belch. When you've collected all the tokens for a dragon, a special trait will be unlocked! i.e. Toothless will get faster; for those of you who have watched the film, you might know that the Night Fury is the fastest dragon in the world, and it can break the sound barrier.
I'll also be doing bios for dragons and riders, to familiarise people.
Commentary
I'll be doing commentary for my videos. I won't have a face-cam though. I'll try to use my headset, although if it's unreliable, I'll just talk normally. I'll sit close to the camcorder though, so you'll be able to hear me clearly.
Here's the picture for the first episode:
image.jpg

Please comment, and let me know how I can improve it, and make it better. I'll probably be starting this Let's Play on the 15th, because I need at least a day to play the game, and see how it is, etc. And I'll be busy on the 14th too, because it's my mum's birthday, and on that day, I will have owned AC:NL for a year!:woot:
Anyway, please watch my videos and comment, and subscribe to my channel if you want! :D

Reactions: Moon Rain
Back