PC Steam Exchange

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Somebody share their Username and stuff to become friends, I have Steam! My Username: animechi7519
Games I play:
Blender 2.78
Godot Engine
RPG Maker VX Ace Lite
AdVenture Capitalist
Brawlhalla
Campaign Clicker
Clicker Heros
Creativerese
emoji.io
Kerbal Space Program Demo
Portal: First Slice
The Stanley Parable Demo
Tap Tap Infinity
Team Fortress 2
Trove
Here is link for spreadsheet based off this. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Z9bnPtlsrYRcZncW3r2kwgQhCJh-fhh6gB66dfZpeQ/edit#gid=0

Last edited:
You should list what games you have, it can be pointless for some to share their username if there's nothing to be played ^^

Reactions: Jisenku
That makes sense :p Gotta pull up Steam now!

SOMEBODY REPLY (づó╭╮ò)づ

Here's my steam profile!

Feel free to add me ^.^
(Side note: I will not accept FR's from level 0/private accounts because there's been too many bots around the place)

Sorry, got to wait a month (∩๏ᗝ๏)⊃━☆゚.*

I play TF2, but that's all I see on your list. My Steam name should be OmarJamal, but if you can't find it, try pokemaniac686.

My Steam Profile. Feel free to add me. I don't play online very much but the times I do play online i'm either playing Garry's Mod, CS:GO and Terraria (sometimes). Anyway I usually play most of the Sonic games and I only respond to messages sometimes.

Here's my profile. Might be worth noting that you're from 3DSPedia though so I don't disregard it as someone random though. xD

Admittedly, I don't get on Steam very often. Nevertheless, if you see me online, you're welcome to send me a message and ask me if I'm interested in playing a game. I'm usually down to play games with other people unless I've already been asked to play with someone else!

Back