• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
Alex

Alex

#1 Communist
Towns Folk
How big is your steam library of games?

Mine has finally reached 70 games :p

I haven't bought any games from Steam yet, so I only have three games in my library: TF2, DOTA 2, and Planetside 2. TF2 is a fun shooter to play once in a while, but I don't like playing it for extended periods of time. DOTA 2 was pretty fun for quite a few matches, but playing on the same map again and again got pretty boring. Planetside 2 is my favorite. I played for nearly 600 hours before I finally took a break from it. It's been 6 months since I played the game seriously, and I still feel a bit burned out. However, it is a superb games and it is completely Free to Play so anyone with a half-decent PC should check it out (also coming to PS4 soon).

I don't know how many are full games / DLC / etc.

I have TF2, Garry's Mod (gifted), Quantum Conundrum (gifted) and another game my dad used to play. :p

Wow do you guys even Steam?

I have 47 games, but I just got my computer (and Steam account) under two weeks ago. I buy every Humble Bundle regardless of what games it has because it's only $1 for 3-4 games that I can say I have (not the best reason, I know).

That number is going to skyrocket once I actually get a feel for PC gaming, if you know what I mean (because I don't).

I had 10, but Humble Bundles rocketed it to 70

Wow do you guys even Steam?
Hey, I have like 1.5k hours of TF2 plus around 300 hours of G-Mod so despite my lack of games, I DO STEAAAAAM :eek:

I have a number of 46 in total.

Quick update, I now have 14 games in my library, with about 5 or 6 installed - yep, I'm not really into many of the games Steam had on the sales right now but I will get a few games like Legend of Korra soon; the most recent titles added to my library, I believe, were Portal 2 (completed, what a game), SteamWorld Dig, DuckTales Remastered, Bit Trip Runner 2 and BattleBlock Theatre.

Updates, eh?

I went from 70 to 237 ;)

Before I add mine (I will add it by editing this post) just a quick question, is it alright if we count non-Steam games we added (Like me adding Minecraft?)

Edit: Well, here is all my Steam games in my collection as of right now. The only ones here that are non-Steam games that I added to this list were Minecraft and World of Tanks.
2TsWmWx.png

Last edited:
I'd say Steam games only :p

I have.... TF2, Unturned, and Sniper Elite: V2 that I got from the free promotion.
I know, I know. I don't have much at all on Steam. It' snot like I use it very often. I download games off their official websites, it's like I just forget about Steam when I need it. I plan on getting ArmA II through Steam, though.

I currently have 42 games in my Steam library so far. I only bought 4 games in full price, the rest is thanks to Humble Bundle lol

Back