Offering Steam game store

• Thread starter ender17
  • Start date
ender17

ender17

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Hello I am starting a steam game store. I don't have prices yet, so if you are interested before i get them on there make a fair offer. I will consider all fair offers.

If you have any questions let me know.

Here are the keys i have

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Devil Daggers
Elegy for a Dead World
Prison Architect
Punch Club
Road to Ballhalla
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
Runestone Keeper
Stronghold Crusader 2
2064: Read Only Memories
80 Days
Broken Age
Cibele
Her Story (being held for samster123)
Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2
Frozen Cortex
Frozen Synapse
Lux Delux
Asphyxia
Loren The Amazon Princess - Deluxe Edition
The Royal Trap
Stacking
Talisman: Digital Edition
Talisman: Digital Edition: Gambler Character Packs
Talisman: Digital Edition: Martyr Character Packs
Talisman Prologue
Gemini: Heroes Reborn

Last edited:
Reactions: TribstyAnn, Samster and Marc
I think @SkyHuntress wanted RollerCoaster Tycoon in the past. Not sure. Could be another game. Tagging her just in case.

Reactions: Samster
To anyone here, I highly recommend Her Story if you like visual novel sort of games or just good TV. One of the most interesting mystery games I've played

Reactions: Samster and Marc
Would you take 70 pc for Her Story? If so, would you please hold the game for me until I have time to buy it?

@ender17 Let me guess. These are all from Humble Bundles? :D I bought a bunch of Humble Bundles and have a ton of these same games left over that I am also selling. I just thought it was cool.

Reactions: ender17
Would you take 70 pc for Her Story? If so, would you please hold the game for me until I have time to buy it?

sure i can hold it for you.

@ender17 Let me guess. These are all from Humble Bundles? :D I bought a bunch of Humble Bundles and have a ton of these same games left over that I am also selling. I just thought it was cool.

Thanks. I figured that since i didn't want them someone else might. I have sold/given away quite alot of them in the past so i don't have a ton left now.

Back