Looking for Steam games

• Thread starter Asriel_Dreemurr629
  • Start date
Asriel_Dreemurr629

Asriel_Dreemurr629

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I have been looking for some games to play during the quarantine i dont know if i have enough pc at the moment but if i can get an offer i will get on getting pc. (list coming soon)

Got it! thanks me

portal it done been got
portal 2 got as well
Bendy and the ink machine been yoinked
Raft captured
night in the woods
West of loating

Pikuniku secured
Human fall flat snatched
Goat simulator
ori and the will of the wisps
whos your daddy
Ducktales: remasterd
Terreria Thanks @Mr.BlueJacket
I dont have prices because i dont really know what they are worth
but, i am willing to bargin!

My account is
OnyxAsriel
i dont know if friends can see my wishlist but if you can i havent added in the vr games because i dont have a vr yet

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be better to make the thread after you know you have something to give in return?

That's fair
As my family know i am very determined once i am given an offer i will work hard as heck to get it!
im new to the whole trading ordeal so im just testing.

I have been looking for some games to play during the quarantine i dont know if i have enough pc at the moment but if i can get an offer i will get on getting pc. (list coming soon)

Hollow knight! please

Portal
portal 2
Bendy and the ink machine
Raft
night in the woods
West of loating

Pikuniku
Human fall flat
Goat simulator
ori and the will of the wisps
whos your daddy
Ducktales: remasterd
Terreria
I dont have prices because i dont really know what they are worth
but, i am willing to bargin!

My account is
OnyxAsriel
i dont know if friends can see my wishlist but if you can i havent added in the vr games because i dont have a vr yet
Remember the phrase “beggars can’t be choosers”?
Wouldn’t it be better in general to just say looking for any steam games, and be more likely that someone will be generous enough to give you a random game that you might enjoy instead of just asking for only certain games?
I might’ve sent you a copy of darksiders 2 warmastered edition for a big discount, but since you only want these games, I guess you don’t care about any other games right?

I wanna know what im spending my pc on if you offer a game ill take a look to see if its a game im willing to try

I wanna know what im spending my pc on if you offer a game ill take a look to see if its a game im willing to try
Then put that in your main post

Back