Looking for Steam trading cards

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Mostly looking for the Steam Award trading cards. If you have any that you're not using, let me know and I'll buy it from you for Play Coins. Just name your price and I'll accept/deny the offer.

Trading cards I'm looking for :
  • Steam Awards 2017
    • More specifically :
    • Labor of Love
    • Suspension of Disbelief
    • The World Is Grim Enough
    • No Apologies
    • Defies Description
    • Cry Havoc
    • Haunts My Dreams
    • Whoooaaaaaaa, Dude! 2.0
    • Even Better Than I Expected
  • Steam Awards 2017 (Foil or whatever)
    • Anything BESIDES the following :
    • Choices Matter
    • No Apologies
  • Left4Dead 2
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • The Walking Dead
  • Tomb Raider
:pandahug:

Last edited:
I think I have some of those, not quit sure which ones I got, though. I also have random ones I got from buying games. I don't really know what the point of them is so you can have any of mine you want. What do you think a good price would be?

Edit: I just checked and I have a few of the ones you are looking for specifically, and a bunch more random ones that aren't on your specifically not list.

Edit: I just checked and I have a few of the ones you are looking for specifically, and a bunch more random ones that aren't on your specifically not list.
You basically collect them to craft badges to increase your Steam level. Maybe @SkyHuntress can explain better \o/

Do you know how to access the market on Steam? You can check their going rates there. I think the Steam Awards (not foil cards) are selling for around 6-8 cents a pop so I can send you around 15 PC per card.

Oh. Well, I'm not gonna get all of them, and I don't really care about increasing my Steam level. 15 pc per card seems good too. How do I send them to you?

Basically you can craft badges using trading cards for games. When you craft a badge you get 1 background (relating to that game you crafted the badge for) for your steam profile, an emoticon you can use in steam chat/discussions/anywhere else you can type really and a coupon you can redeem to get a certain amount off a game in the store (the game coupon you get given is random really as well as the % off you get for it). You can sell all those except for the coupon, but you can trade that.

Alongside those items, you also get 100 steam profile xp per badge level. (You might get more for a foil badge, but I've never crafted one of those before so idk what you get from them >.<). Your steam level is for making your profile look more.. "pretty" I guess. You can add "showcases" to show off things like your badges, achievements, create a bio for yourself, all sorts. You can see examples of a couple on my steam profile here. It also increases your friends list limit so you can add more friends \o/

Just all cosmetic things and doesn't really do much unless you want to invest money into your steam profile so looks better to other people. (Generally, the higher your level, the more people have interest in your profile xP Especially if you have like, a level 2000+ account like some people :panda:)

Reactions: Samster, TribstyAnn and Marc
Oh. Well, I'm not gonna get all of them, and I don't really care about increasing my Steam level. 15 pc per card seems good too. How do I send them to you?
Tbh, I'm not really sure lol. @SkyHuntress should know tho ;-;

Well, unless you both have your accounts connected to the steam app, then the trade will be held for roughly around 14 days. Only after that time is up will the trade go ahead. (It's to stop scammers and hackers).

To trade, click "Trade Offers" when in your inventory screen and then click "New Trade Offer" then click on the other persons name (You both have to be friends on steam). From there you just select the cards you want to trade then confirm the trade.

Or another way is to go to your friends list, find the person, click the little down arrow next to their name and click "Invite to Trade".

Reactions: Marc
Thanks @SkyHuntress I will do that soon. @Marc do you want any and all cards? I'm not really interested in the stuff SkyHuntress said they do so you can have all of them if you want.

USER=1]@Marc[/USER] do you want any and all cards? I'm not really interested in the stuff SkyHuntress said they do so you can have all of them if you want.
Not interested in all cards >.< Just interested in the Steam Awards cards from the first post ;-; and maybe the Stardew Valley cards. If you have any of the cards from the first post, that'd be awesome.

Let's try one test trade first tho then we'll do the others.

I'm confused. No Apologies in in both your I want and anything besides list. Which one is it? That's one of the ones I was going to trade to you.

I'm confused. No Apologies in in both your I want and anything besides list. Which one is it? That's one of the ones I was going to trade to you.
There are two different kind of trading cards. One is for just the Steam 2017 Awards and the other is for Steam 2017 Foil Awards.

I just got three more that are on your list. Want them? They are Suspension of Disbelief, Haunts my Dreams, and Even Better than I expected.

I just got three more that are on your list. Want them? They are Suspension of Disbelief, Haunts my Dreams, and Even Better than I expected.
Only two of them interest me to purchase right now. The other one (Suspension of Disbelief), I have 4 of them already >.<

So @SkyHuntress can grab it if she wants ;u;

Reactions: 28142
alrighty. Shall I initiate another trade?

I just got Defies Description, Suspension of disbelief, soul of vitruvius, and the world is grim enough. Want them?

I just got Defies Description, Suspension of disbelief, soul of vitruvius, and the world is grim enough. Want them?
I already have 4-5 of them all, so I'll pass up on those >.<

okay das fine.

Back