Steel Diver: Sub Wars

• Thread starter ninjakakes
  • Start date
ninjakakes

ninjakakes

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
steel diver sub wars is a free game on the nintendo eshop with a $9.99 premium version but it is one of the best free game on the eshop for the 3ds and has cool mores code chat and mutiplayer also the submarines can have different paint jobs and has crew members that can help your sub and has mached level online maches or random maches this is why I think that Steel Diver: Sub Wars is the best free game for the 3ds

I agree that it's a nice game. Free as well! However I quickly got bored of it as there was only two parts to the game. Good quality for a free game. I give it a 6/10.

I love this game! Even though, I got bored of it after a while (which I do with most FPSs), the online capability is amazing, there is a lot of updates to be done like the Steel Diver 2.0 update, which is is said to be released in "early June". This 2.0 update will offer:
  • Bonuses for consecutive victories online
  • More subs available to unlock for Premium owners
  • More subs available to buy in the eShop
  • Point deductions for those that attack allies online
  • A new multiplayer stage
  • Fine-tuned submarine stats and more
I love how the free version has the feature to go online, which I wasn't expecting. This is actually the only game similar to FPSs that I enjoy.

This is a really good example of how good Free 2 play games can be for the 3DS. Even though I don't play it much, it has very enjoyable multiplayer. One feature I would like added is the ability to play with friends. The opponents are decided randomly, so it is a matter of luck if you can go head on with your friend.
The subs are also perfectly balanced in the game. It is not a pay to play game. You can easily defeat a top class sub by the first submarine you have by default.

FPSs don't usually bore me but this one bored me very quickly, it was a good game at first and then I just went back to playing something like TF2, imagine that on a Wii U, lol.

Anyways it wasn't such a good game, so I might give it like a 7/10.

I've downloaded it but I haven't even tried it out yet :panda:

FPSs don't usually bore me but this one bored me very quickly, it was a good game at first and then I just went back to playing something like TF2, imagine that on a Wii U, lol.

Anyways it wasn't such a good game, so I might give it like a 7/10.
true. The game bores you out quick, but if there was a way to customize your submarine and fine tune it yourself, that would be better. Heck, TF2 is the top rated F2P experience for online multiplayer. Bad skills? No problem. If you have a lot of hats, You will become instantly popular :p

I downloaded the game and say that's it not bad but nintendo didn't actually give the game for free if he did we would have all the battle boats unlocked but it's only the test version that we own but it's still fun to play i hope nintendo give it for free in the future because if he put we might create a special thread section for this game since it's a multiplyer game.

I actually really enjoyed the game. I got the free version and it is pretty fun to play. The best part is the multiplayer where you play a deathmatch with submarines. I did not have anything other than the 2 basic subs, but they were pretty good. I played quite a few rounds with my friend and it was fun trying to blow each other up. The circle pad pro support was also a nice addition since it helped a lot in controlling the ship's speed and depth. Overall, it is a great free to play game that you can spend a couple hours on. It's pretty accessible to pretty much anyone so I suggest you hop in and play a couple rounds. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I played the free version and it was great blasting down enemies ships and navigating through the deep sea with your submarine and sometimes saving your own passengers but it was tough at times dodging all those missles from enemies ships and planes.

The free version is really good, and I love it! I got bored pretty quick though, having 2 submarines, and 2 single player missions. The online mode is very fun though, enough to the point that I may get the premium version someday, just maybe. :p

Back