Stella Glow localization

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
Attractive As Heck Witches Stella Glow ( :p) is getting localized, though there are no real details at this point.
It seems kinda inviting to me, because the girls are irresistible the gameplay seems interesting.

1.png
GAME-0013828_03.jpg

Very slightly, almost negligibly, like Conception in premise; you have witches join you to take down the hottest big bad witch.

What do you think? :panda:

Oh, and no European news, of course.

Reactions: 532
Really I would say that this looks like another cool RPG game that has a really cool taste and story into it :D I really like that Japanese games get localizations because they are usually very awesome in my opinion. This game really looks very fun to play , very much like Conception and Bravely Default ( I think ) The trailer was also very cool :)

And well , Europe ..... yeah :panda:

My thought on the game can be summarised in one sentence: They aren't wearing a lot. And that's about it, seems meh.

This seems very Luminous Arc, which shouldn't be much of a surprised since I believe it's done by the same people. I never thought we would get this , but I am beyond excited for this. After not getting Luminous Arc 3 , I will take this as a replacement. I hope it adds on a little bit more strategy like maybe weapons upgrades and such. Overall I'm glad it looks to be a tactics game .

Back