Contest Story time v2! (Christmas Edition)

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Hey, all! It’s getting to be that time of year again, where the weather gets chilly, snow falls from the sky, and you get all comfy and cozy in your home with a cup of hot chocolate.

Now, obviously you read the title and know that this is another long awaited Story Time contest. And boy, am I excited for this one! Here are your writing terms!

-Story must be Christmas related
-Needs to have decent effort put into it (by decent, I mean about three or four pages with 12 font size)
-Bonus points if it’s a romantic story
-When your story is complete, PM it to me, and I’ll look it over.

And of course, I’ve got some lovely prizes to give away as well!

a847ac773cbd31a44b3d91ad06b97e3e4fdc718a.jpg

5d2d18c03b30b0f94d4608a21c7aef1d0cbf6f3b.jpg

50 Play Coins!

I‘m planning to end this on December 10, so you’d better hurry! I do believe that’s it! All right folks, get to writing! :artist:

Reactions: AricAttack
Preferred line spacing?

Preferred line spacing?
I’d rather you use 1.0, but I’m fine with 1.5 as well ^^

Just nothing above 1.5, basically :p

Bump

Three days left, everybody! ^^

THUMP

Are you extending this?

Are you extending this?
Well, I'm going to be a little transparent here, and say that I didn't get nearly as many entries as I thought I would. As such, I'll extend this contest a slight little bit, until the 15th. Hope that's fair for everybody. Good luck, all!

Well, I'm going to be a little transparent here, and say that I didn't get nearly as many entries as I thought I would. As such, I'll extend this contest a slight little bit, until the 15th. Hope that's fair for everybody. Good luck, all!
I found out that story contests need at least a whole month to give people enough time to write something up. I've never had much luck with story contests before, that's why I never do 'em and choose to do something else ;-;

• Informative
Reactions: Samster
Bruh. Hand over the presents or I'll have my Purple Pikmin over here mutilate you.

Bruh. Hand over the presents or I'll have my Purple Pikmin over here mutilate you.
pls don't mutilate me

Okay, WOW. So sorry for the delay, everyone!

ok, let's just cut to the chase. I'm gonna be honest here, I'm most likely not going to do many more of these, as they're total flops most of the time. I guess I'm just losing interest in making contests like this, becuase not many people tend to care.

Anyway, Artisan is the winner of this contest. And since he's the only person who entered, I'm going to give him all of the prizes. See? There's advantages to entering my stuff. Congrats, Artisan! Thanks for entering. It means a lot to me. Hope you enjoy your goods. :)

@Marc :locktopic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back