streetpass mario games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
what games have streetpass of mario? and does mario and luigi dream team have streetpass? and what does the update do? thanks if anyone knows.

I currently have this two Mario games 3ds ver New Super Mario Bros 2 and Super Mario 3D Land both of the games have street pass features to use like nsmb2 challange other players thru coin rush.

I know that Mario Kart 7 uses StreetPass to share your records, and Luigi's Mansion uses StreetPass too.
After, I have got no clues about if M&L: Dream Team uses this function.

I know that Mario Kart 7 uses StreetPass to share your records, and Luigi's Mansion uses StreetPass too.
After, I have got no clues about if M&L: Dream Team uses this function.
I'd doubt that M&L: Dream Team would use Streetpass given the fact that that game is a single player game rather than a multiplayer. If it was multiplayer then it'd make sense

I'd doubt that M&L: Dream Team would use Streetpass given the fact that that game is a single player game rather than a multiplayer. If it was multiplayer then it'd make sense
That didn't stop Super Mario 3D Land from using it, too.

That didn't stop Super Mario 3D Land from using it, too.
Well 3D Land I can think of some ways in which Streetpass could be used, but Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is an entirely linear game that doesn't really allow for playing earlier levels....

Mario Kart 7 ummmm
Super mario 3DLand and ....

Mario Kart 7 ummmm
Super mario 3DLand and ....
We All Already mentioned those , We all know that Super Mario 3D Land , Mario kart 7 , New Super Mario Bros 2 and Luigi's Mansion all use street pass features , but Mario And Luigi Dream Team ???

We All Already mentioned those , We all know that Super Mario 3D Land , Mario kart 7 , New Super Mario Bros 2 and Luigi's Mansion all use street pass features , but Mario And Luigi Dream Team ???
As I already said, Mario & Luigi Dream Team is really unlikely to have Streetpass. I mean, what use would there be for Streetpass for a game like that that has levels that can't be replayed and no additional modes?

Mario Tennis Open is the only one you haven't mentioned. As for your question, 3dsatackman, Mario & Luigi Dream Team and will never have streetpass on it because there is no form of data exchange or multiplayer you could do with that game.

Mario Tennis Open is the only one you haven't mentioned. As for your question, 3dsatackman, Mario & Luigi Dream Team and will never have streetpass on it because there is no form of data exchange or multiplayer you could do with that game.

thank you for telling me. but i already know that now because i own the game. also what do you streetpass in the tennis?

Here is what e shop says for the update of dream team:
Fixes the bug on mount pajamaja. Fixes the bug that prevents the player from fishing the final battle with antasma.

thank you for telling me. but i already know that now because i own the game. also what do you streetpass in the tennis?
In the tennis there is a multiplayer mode, you then have 4 options: Internet, Local, Streetpass or back. All the streetpass does is exchange characters so you can have a tennis match with a person you have streetpassed. It automatically puts you on ring shot minigame or a tennis match.

Here is what e shop says for the update of dream team:
Fixes the bug on mount pajamaja. Fixes the bug that prevents the player from fishing the final battle with antasma.
ok
In the tennis there is a multiplayer mode, you then have 4 options: Internet, Local, Streetpass or back. All the streetpass does is exchange characters so you can have a tennis match with a person you have streetpassed. It automatically puts you on ring shot minigame or a tennis match.

hm so it is kinda like a tlozalbw? where you battle the person you streetpassed. also in super mario 3d land i keep getting new purple boxes from miis but i have not streetpassed. does anyone know what is going on?

Back