Strike the Blood

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Strike the Blood is actually really good (it got me hooked from the first episode). I think I like it more than Vampire Knight. Yesterday I watched the latest episode and I can't wait for the next.

What do you guys think about this anime?

Looks interesting. (Honestly I got bored with Vampire Knight :bag:)

For some reason this remind me of another anime (also Devil May Cry 3) :D

Looks interesting. (Honestly I got bored with Vampire Knight :bag:)
Well, this one isn't mainly about vampires. If you like what you saw in the trailer, I'm confident that you'll enjoy this anime. It's going really good so far. Let's just say I'm addicted, :love:

Oh my goodness, I just get more and more anime piling up on each other, when will I get time to finish this !! Anyways this anime looks extremely good,I can't wait to start!!! I need time to start!!! How much episodes and seasons this anime has ?

How much episodes and seasons this anime has ?
They're releasing a new episode each week. Right now the latest episode is episode 4.

They're releasing a new episode each week. Right now the latest episode is episode 4.

I should wait to finish it first before I watch it.

Yeah I agree with @Erixsan I will wait till more episodes release so I can watch them all together, I like to watch animes after one another, that is when I get the time, I will look forward to the continuation for this anime then *:writing: writes to my list of "To Watch Anime"*

Reactions: Marc
looks good, I'll check it out once the series is fully aired.

Finished episode 5 today. This anime is still going strong, :love:

I watched ep 1 and 2 didn't got my interest

I am gonna put it on my watchlist

I've watched this anime. I can't remember how I found it but if I watched that trailer it wouldn't have won me over, the trailer doesn't have enough action in it to suit me. But the anime itself is really good!

Back