Strongest YuGiOh Fighter

• Thread starter kokoko
  • Start date
kokoko

kokoko

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
In your opinion who is the strongest yugioh fighter of all series?

Yugi by far. He has a lot of strong monsters and is very skilled. He has some tactics which prove useful in battle, if executed properly. The main character seems to be the best in most cases. xD

Yugi by far. He has a lot of strong monsters and is very skilled. He has some tactics which prove useful in battle, if executed properly. The main character seems to be the best in most cases. xD
The issue that I have with Yugi (and actually, all characters in the anime) is that they seldom actually stick to the rules of the physical card game, and a good amount of card effects don't resolve the way they should if the show was properly running via TCG rulings.

OT: I think Joey is the strongest, based on how far he went in the original series, from being a loser who could barely play, to being a prominent duelist in championships. Judging from that, he has the potential to truly become the King of Games.

Reactions: Mikaya
The strongest for me is Yugi oh because it's obvious and i don't how the other ones act because yugi is more manly and serious than the other i have to say the others one are quite strong

I would say Yami Yugi, but he was beaten by yugi, so... Uhm, Yugi or Yuusei, because Yuusei came as close as I've ever seen to following the actual rules... :p

Back