Show Off Stuff I make

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
Hi!

I realised I never made a show off thread. I'll only show digital artwork here (for now) By now a lot of my work has been deleted forever, but I'll just upload some stuff lying around. :D

Skull_PostCard.png
Skull Postcard

Dragon_Picture.png

Just some recent thingy I did for no particular reason. It's made from layers of stock photos and a dragon render.

1276.png
The Souleater McBunny logo. It's pretty ugly, but in the blog section it's too tiny too see that. XD

Untitled.png
My avatar :3

Fotor111717360.jpg
A "blank" invitation to a Mad Hatters Tea Party. Of course it'll have to be printed and decorated with fancy handwriting.

Time_TravelersDiary5.png
Front of a 3DS game idea I made for a contest a while back.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathDragon, Chronal, Slayerpon Tatsu and 4 others
I've always liked your character creations, they're so awesome! The 3DS cover is pretty cool as well. I'd buy that game for sure! :D

The bunny logo isn't that bad. The blank invite piece doesn't need any changes, it's good as is. :3

Reactions: PersonSP
I've always liked your character creations, they're so awesome! The 3DS cover is pretty cool as well. I'd buy that game for sure! :D

The bunny logo isn't that bad. The blank invite piece doesn't need any changes, it's good as is. :3
Thanks! :D As for the invitation, what i meant is that you shouldn't type a text on it. If you want it to look good i think it's better to use handwriting.

Reactions: Mikaya
Thanks! :D As for the invitation, what i meant is that you shouldn't type a text on it. If you want it to look good i think it's better to use handwriting.

Ah, my bad. xD

I think it would look better with handwriting too, it would suit it. Computerized text would just ruin such a lovely piece of work. :p

Ah, my bad. xD

I think it would look better with handwriting too, it would suit it. Computerized text would just ruin such a lovely piece of work. :p
Besides, the Mad Hatter probably doesn't know how to type. :giggle:

Can you post any more like that dragon one? It's amazing! Great work, keep it up!

PS: You can always use the Mistral font for the invitation you know...

Can you post any more like that dragon one? It's amazing! Great work, keep it up!

PS: You can always use the Mistral font for the invitation you know...
Shhhh, that cheating!

Added a new piece! Again I made it by layering/moulding existing images together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I got too lazy to edit the main post, so here's some new stuff:

IMG_0089.JPG
The result of getting bored in the train for about an hour. I used special photo software to make the image a bit better, but the real thing still looks nicer of course. :p

Name_Art.png
Some name art I did for a Mystery Box. It's a bit grunge and a bit comic book.

Anyway, tell me what you think!

Hi!

I realised I never made a show off thread. I'll only show digital artwork here (for now) By now a lot of my work has been deleted forever, but I'll just upload some stuff lying around. :D

View attachment 9443
Skull Postcard

Dragon_Picture.png

Just some recent thingy I did for no particular reason. It's made from layers of stock photos and a dragon render.

View attachment 9425
The Souleater McBunny logo. It's pretty ugly, but in the blog section it's too tiny too see that. XD

View attachment 9426
My avatar :3

View attachment 9427
A "blank" invitation to a Mad Hatters Tea Party. Of course it'll have to be printed and decorated with fancy handwriting.

View attachment 9428
Front of a 3DS game idea I made for a contest a while back.
I really like the Alice in wonderland one. Really nice and looks close to the original art

The dragon one is so cool!

The invitation to Mad Hatter's Tea Party looks amazing, it's definitely better than the original.

I love your art!! It's so pretty!! Your ability with design is amazing. That game cover is beautiful, and if it were real, I would totally go and buy it. It just looks so amazing!!

I really like the Alice in wonderland one. Really nice and looks close to the original art
That's because I used the original art in it. :giggle:
The dragon one is so cool!

The invitation to Mad Hatter's Tea Party looks amazing, it's definitely better than the original.
Thanks!

I love your art!! It's so pretty!! Your ability with design is amazing. That game cover is beautiful, and if it were real, I would totally go and buy it. It just looks so amazing!!
Yaaay! I wish it was real, but I have no idea how to make games. XD

Made a new character! It's best viewed while moving so just click here. Now you may ask, why a rabit girl? Well, there is probably a good reason which totally isn't me getting distracted while making a new avatar. :p

Reactions: DeathDragon
Back