Stupid/funny things we thought as kids

• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
eonia

eonia

into the next dream
Towns Folk
in our innocence as kids we sometimes have thought stupid things, for example I though that

- woman got pregnat when they eated too much
-that teachers lived in the school

and you ? what stupid things you though whe you were kids?

Spoilers because I don't wanna ruin your childhood.

Santa is not real.

I also thought that teachers lived in the school XD
Mostly, though, I wanted to be a dinosaur when I grew up. I was dismayed to find out that this is currently impossible.
I am working on a way to do it, however. Never give up on your dreams.

I used to think that adults knew what they were doing...

jk

Reactions: Alegria
I thought iPhones were good.

Reactions: NATT44
When I was a kid I used to think adults have always been adults, as children would never become adults. And before you ask that was before I heard of Peter Pan.

When I was a kid I used to think adults have always been adults, as children would never become adults. And before you ask that was before I heard of Peter Pan.

I never thought that when I was a kid. I knew that we grew up and my parents and all other adults were kids at one point.

I always thought I'd never need braces.

Guess what happened.

I always thought I'd never need braces.

Guess what happened.
Kinda same scenario for me. I thought I would never ever get a cavity...

I thought the tooth fairy and father christmas were real at one point, But I think both cases are relatable. xD

Reactions: Alegria
I used to think I was a girl...

Long Story: Yes, I am a boy. When I was about 3 years old, my second cousin asked me if I was a boy. He was a troll, so I never trusted him. I said I was a girl because I was in denial of anything he said back then. Didn't know the difference.

13 years later and his mom still doesn't stop talking about the story everytime I meet them.

Reactions: Alegria and Shiny
I thought the tooth fairy and father christmas were real at one point, But I think both cases are relatable. xD
I stopped believing the tooth fairy pretty quickly. I even woke up while it was being taken away :p

I used to believe in the Tooth Fairy for the longest time, lol. Don’t know why, it just seemed natural at the time. Plus, there was always the memories of me staying up all night, trying to see her when she came in. :p

I used to believe in the Tooth Fairy for the longest time, lol. Don’t know why, it just seemed natural at the time. Plus, there was always the memories of me staying up all night, trying to see her when she came in. :p
I assume you never actually saw "her" when she came in? You probably just fell asleep right? :p

I assume you never actually saw "her" when she came in? You probably just fell asleep right? :p
Yep. My poor little seven year old self couldn’t stay awake. I tried my hardest, but could never stay up all night. :p

Yep. My poor little seven year old self couldn’t stay awake. I tried my hardest, but could never stay up all night. :p
xD l can imagine little you laying in your bed trying to stay awake. Then the next thing you knew, it was the next day.

Reactions: Alegria and Samster
Back