Style Savvy Style Savvy - Fashion Forward

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Is there anyone playing it here? The game came out last friday in NA, it's been out for a while in EU.

There's also a demo that gives you an idea of what the game is.

It's a fashion game where you can be a shop owner, hairdresser, makeup artist, model, designer, and it's quite fun. I loved the previous entry and so far I really like this one too!

It has amiibo support.

http://stylesavvy.nintendo.com/

Not me, but I heard @Marc is quite fond of the game. He likes being a hairdresser and make-up artist.

Not me, but I heard @Marc is quite fond of the game. He likes being a hairdresser and make-up artist.
I played the demo because a certain someone said I should :p

- cough - I may or may not have drawn on their face while they were asleep in the shoutbox - cough -

It wasn't too bad and characters are extremely hard to please (Hope, I'm talking about you). I also wanted to shave someone's head bald to see what would happen, but that wasn't possible ;~;

Cevil, try the demo too :D You'll love messing with the characters :p

The game is actually quite nice :p I played for a while last night. I didn't unlock the possibility to be a hairdress nor beautician yet, but I unlocked the dollhouse so I can decorate that at least.

I spotted a lot of clothes from the prevous game that I'm happy to see again ^^

i love this game! so much to do!

I tried the demo of the second 3ds one, and quite enjoyed it, then tried the 3rd one and decided that I would get that one rather than the older games. I got it for Christmas and after my disappointment of the empty Xenoblade Chronicles 2 box, I started to play it that day, and barely played anything else for a over a week. Seems they are really good games even for someone who doesn't like fashion . ( Like me ) the selection of Goth and punk/ rock clothes is quite impressive, although disappointing when I put together an awesome goth outfit and the customer doesn't like it... or accidentally choose something from AZ USA instead of Stage Dive and they hate the whole outfit...

Back