SSBB Subspace Emissary Experience

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Making a thread to see how people enjoyed the long tough and fun hardships of the Subspace Emissary. I enjoyed it because it was. Fun and challenging game mode with an interesting story of how the trophies came together to defeat tabuu and stop him from engulfing the world in subspace. What do you think of the game mode? Share your thoughts below!

I think that the SubSpace Emissionary was a nice idea and I really liked the idea as well as the challenges that it offers that were fun in a way also and the story concept of the trophies thing was amazing . This game mode was really really unique and a comeback would be nice as well :D

I remember the story mode of smash bros brawl. I think the thing I liked most about that was the amazing cutscenes With great quality. The missions itself were kind of boring in my opinion though. And I also have traumatic experiences from the great Maze, where I spent a great lot of time.

The Subspace Emissary is pretty fun really. I wish there could've been a Subspace for Smash 4 that would have been cool. Maybe a DLC thing? Who knows cause with the ballot and lucas as well as mewtwo, you never know

I really liked the Subspace Emissary. The story was good. The bosses were good. Every thing was good. I also loved the sonic at the end. I was disappointed when it was not coming back. Well at least we still have classic mode.

The Subspace Emissary was awesome! The cutscenes were great and the plot was interesting. Even some of the bosses were interesting and hard. I remember fighting Ridley, twice. That was my favorite boss in the game. Even the final boss was awesome, but kind of hard.

The Subspace Emissary is pure awesome. The way they use trophies, the image of the Smash Bros. series basically, was really creative. The quality of the video is amazing, and the whole storyline is pretty lengthy. I personally thought of the maze and puzzle of it truly unique, not just a beat 'em up the whole game, which added a lot of flavor. I only have two problems with it. I hate those octopus spear flying dudes in the castle with Marth... Their laugh is creepy, I'd personally like it without the nightmares. Secondly, I was disappointed that Toon Link, Wolf, and Jigglypuff weren't a main part of the story. The scenes between Link and Toon Link could of been hilarious, and Fox and Wolf could of started some quarrel, but then became friends. And Sonic didn't really have a big part, he just showed up. But those are just some cons compared to so many pros, the Subspace Emissary was a great edition to Brawl.

Reactions: sonicandres1
I think that the subspace emissary was an addicting experience because it was a new way to fantasize how the trophies came to be and how they prevented world destruction in the hands of Tabuu. It sported a great plot and even though there wasn't any dialogue, the character's actions spoke for itself.

Wow the amazing memories of subspace emissary. Those were some great and enriching times of ssbb i will never forget and will always love. It sucks that they didnt include subspace emissary I was kinda sad because subspace emissary was a very fun and important part of super smash bros brawl. We shall never forget the great times of adventure mode and hope to see it return in the next smash game!

Back