• Thread starter Steelfighter11
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steelfighter11

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hello everybody, its me Steel, and im looking into getting some 3DS games. Does anyone have any good quality games that they would like to comment. I like: Shooter, Racing, Platform, and Action games, but im open to all genres. Thanks for reading this.

- Steel

Mario Kart 7 is a really fun racing game on the 3DS, if you're ok with the slight luck > skill advantage. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is a great platformer that will keep you entertained for hours, as well as Super Mario 3D Land. Of course, Super Smash Bros. is the 3DS's magnum opus and shouldn't even be a slight hesitation. Steel Diver: Sub Wars is a Free 2 Play naval combat sim on the eShop. Shovel Knight is a must-have platformer, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a great action-puzzle game. You also cant go wrong with the Zelda N64 remakes (Majora's Mask 3D and Ocarina of Time 3D), and while it may not appeal to you at first, I strongly suggest spending a few days with Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The game will consume your life, and can be a good way to get Play Coins to afford some of these games.

I recommend kirby triple deluxe, its fantastic and very cute, the levels are decent size and its quite good. If you do not mind something a bit kiddy, skylanders for the 3ds is not too bad, its a nice platformer type of game. Pokemon x, y, o, a, are all really good games, I am in love with it, I borrowed it and its really fun, I plan on getting it myself. Steel diver is free and addictive, by the creators of star fox and its really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back