Suggestions for games

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Rsngamer

Rsngamer

I have no idea
Towns Folk
Later this week my parents will let me buy new games and I didn't know that many I wanted that would come out in the "Buying window", so I'm asking you guys for some ideas of games(Wii U and 3DS). Thanks

I don't know what games you already have, so I will throw some must have titles and see where it gets us.
-Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
-Virtue's Last Reward
-Mario Kart 7
-Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS
-Luigi's Mansion 2

If you can list what games you already have and what genres you are into, it will be much easier to suggest some more.

I don't know what games you already have, so I will throw some must have titles and see where it gets us.
-Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
-Virtue's Last Reward
-Mario Kart 7
-Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS
-Luigi's Mansion 2

If you can list what games you already have and what genres you are into, it will be much easier to suggest some more.
Yeah, those would be cool(Though I already have some). The games I already have are:

3DS:
KI: Uprising
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Pokemon X and OR
The Zelda remakes
M & L Dream Team
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Fire Emblem Awakening
AC:NL

Wii U:

Splatoon
Super Mario Maker
Sm4sh
Wind Waker HD
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Mario Kart 8
Mario 3D World
Hyrule Warriors

Recently I've been into RPGs. Thanks again for helping me out

I will still insist on MH4U, Virtue's Last Reward and Luigi's Mansion 2. Some other games you may want to try out are:
-Super Smash Bros. 4 (not for my taste, still you may like it)
-Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
-Bravely Default
-Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth and any game from the Shin Megami series
-Hatsune Miku Project Mirai (this is a MUST HAVE!)
-If you are in the US, then get this right away: Gravity Falls: Legend Of Gnome Gemulets (comes out on the 20th!)
-One of the Etrian Odyssey games

Those are pretty much it. If you are having trouble deciding what to get, here's how I have prioritized the best 3 of these, MH4U comes first, then Gravity Falls and then Project Mirai!

I will still insist on MH4U, Virtue's Last Reward and Luigi's Mansion 2. Some other games you may want to try out are:
-Super Smash Bros. 4 (not for my taste, still you may like it)
-Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
-Bravely Default
-Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth and any game from the Shin Megami series
-Hatsune Miku Project Mirai (this is a MUST HAVE!)
-If you are in the US, then get this right away: Gravity Falls: Legend Of Gnome Gemulets (comes out on the 20th!)
-One of the Etrian Odyssey games

Those are pretty much it. If you are having trouble deciding what to get, here's how I have prioritized the best 3 of these, MH4U comes first, then Gravity Falls and then Project Mirai!
Okay, thnaks. I'll probably get MH4U.

Okay, thnaks. I'll probably get MH4U.
Don't forget to join the Pedia hunters if you get it!

Back