Suggestions

• Thread starter MalikiKaiser
  • Start date
M

MalikiKaiser

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Okay, I've seen numerous animes. Sometimes, all at once, where I would do nothing but stay in bed and stream it on my laptop. BUT DEAR GOD NO. I'm running out of shows to watch D: So, can you guys please suggest good shows. Like comedy, horror, action, adventure. Stuff like that. Thanks.

Reactions: Mikaya
Clannad & Clannad After Story. this for now story good and animation decent

Reactions: Moon Rain
If you like Horror, watch Another. It's a REALLY good anime series, and it's fairly short (12 episodes). As I said, it's a horror, and also a suspense/drama type as well.

Madoka Magica isn't technically horror, but it's a pretty good suspense series as well. Don't take it lightly for a girly pink frilly Magical Girl anime like Sailor Moon, because it isn't. You might even cry a bit.

Angel Beats is an AMAZING series. It's a comedy, but it is also pretty sad. You'll pretty much be transitioning between laughing and crying at points.

I'd reccommend A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun, but I have not finished it. I have two friends who would recommend it in a heartbeat though (one of which recommended both Another and Madoka Magica).

I'd say Idolmaster as well but it's probably wayy too girly for your tastes. Then again, the person who recommended it to me is male, so I can't say for sure on that. If you like cute slice of life comedies with a bunch of girls who sing and dance, then go right ahead and watch it. I haven't 100% finished it, but I told my friend about it, she finished it before me, and absolutely loved it and would totally recommend it.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: MalikiKaiser and Marc
If you want a good comedy, try Baka and Test. The first season is alright but the second season will have you rolling on the floor laughing with each episode. Trust me, ;)

I second @Soundless Rin's A Certain Magical Index recommendation. It's a great anime if you're into action and fantasy. Angel Beats is also high on my list and I rated it a 10/10 on MAL.

Some other suggestions :
  • Darker than Black
  • Fate/Stay Night and Fate Zero (you have to begin with Fate/Stay Night)
  • Black Cat
  • Sword Art Online (chances are you've seen this one already)
  • Ghost Hunt (for horror although it's more of mystery and people getting hurt)

Reactions: MalikiKaiser
If you like Horror, watch Another. It's a REALLY good anime series, and it's fairly short (12 episodes). As I said, it's a horror, and also a suspense/drama type as well.

Madoka Magica isn't technically horror, but it's a pretty good suspense series as well. Don't take it lightly for a girly pink frilly Magical Girl anime like Sailor Moon, because it isn't. You might even cry a bit.

Angel Beats is an AMAZING series. It's a comedy, but it is also pretty sad. You'll pretty much be transitioning between laughing and crying at points.

I'd reccommend A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun, but I have not finished it. I have two friends who would recommend it in a heartbeat though (one of which recommended both Another and Madoka Magica).

I'd say Idolmaster as well but it's probably wayy too girly for your tastes. Then again, the person who recommended it to me is male, so I can't say for sure on that. If you like cute slice of life comedies with a bunch of girls who sing and dance, then go right ahead and watch it. I haven't 100% finished it, but I told my friend about it, she finished it before me, and absolutely loved it and would totally recommend it.

Just my two cents.

I saw Another, and I loved it. But thanks for the suggestions. I'll try them out.

If you want a good comedy, try Baka and Test. The first season is alright but the second season will have you rolling on the floor laughing with each episode. Trust me, ;)

I second @Soundless Rin's A Certain Magical Index recommendation. It's a great anime if you're into action and fantasy. Angel Beats is also high on my list and I rated it a 10/10 on MAL.

Some other suggestions :
  • Darker than Black
  • Fate/Stay Night and Fate Zero (you have to begin with Fate/Stay Night)
  • Black Cat
  • Sword Art Online (chances are you've seen this one already)
  • Ghost Hunt (for horror although it's more of mystery and people getting hurt)

Oh god. Angel Beats. The only anime that made me stop watching so I wouldn't cry. But other then me crying, I try the other anime. Thanks for the suggestions.

Back