Summary of Game?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
So, what's this game about? What's the gameplay like? I've seen this in the e shop and don't trust reviews on there. I like hearing first hand reviews from people I've known/observed/etc on the net/real life.

Can someone shed some light for me? :D

Reactions: Flarence
There are a lot of Shin Megami Tensei games.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is a role playing game. There are demons. You can fight them, you can talk to them during battle and make an attempt at recruiting one to your side, and you can fuse them to form a new demon.

It's kind of similar to Pokemon in a way, but there are no gym leaders or anything like that. It's also rated "M". The game uses a level system, there are element skills (attacks), there are items, and the art is great.

Storyline is also great. There are choices that lead you on the path of good or evil.

IMO, this game is well worth the $50, :thumbsup:

Reactions: Flarence
The game is really great, it has good combat, and it can be very addictive, like a lot of RPGs.

I recommend a physical copy to aquire the music CD/guide that come with the game. I didn't honestly find the music that memorable, but whatever. . .~

Trust me, you're going to want the guide at time though, as the quests don't fully explain what you need to do, and at times you may find yourself getting stuck on random new things that you wouldn't expect you would have to do (like accepting quests or speaking with certain people).

My first recommendation if you get the game: TALK TO EVERYONE; EVERYONE~!

Reactions: Marc
Easy explain: Pokemon for adults XD

Reactions: Marc
Easy explain: Pokemon for adults XD

Actually, with the demon fusions, and digital elements, its more like Digimon for adults ;p

Back