Super bomberman R online coming to switch

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
Super bomberman R online, not to be confused with Super bomberman R, is coming to the nintendo switch. This was originally a stadia exclusive game. This game is completely free to play. Theres a premium version you can buy but thats only needed for private battles and extra costumes. This game is a battle royale. So you compete against 64 other players and try to be the last one standing. Im pretty excited for this game and cant wait to try it out. Here's the stadia trailer:

Reactions: Artisan and phofufury
I remember this game, played it for the Xbox, but i think it was just Super Bomber Man R. This was fun playing with my siblings, can't wait to try it out on online! I'm also glad this is going to be free, I don't think i'm going to buy the premium for access to private battles tho. Nonetheless, I'm definitely going to try this one out!

(tho idk if i would consider it a battle royal. I feel like this term gets pushed around a lot, I think Fortnite, Apex, and PubG already defined what battle royal is, however, that is my opinion.)

Reactions: Deepak
The thing that I'm already liking about this one is the maps are simple, the movement is more to the original rather than on the recent one making it easier to avoid your own bombs. And I also like that it's free for the most part and is a multiplayer experience. The thing is it might work pretty easily with low latency but with more players we'll just have to see.

Reactions: Deepak
Back