Super Daigasou Brothers P

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
An interesting game from a while back called Jam with the Band, or Daigasou Band Brothers, now has received a sequel on the 3DS.
It is at the 15:14 minute mark, please discuss.

So it's a musical game with a lot of DLC?

sounds a bit interesting but not really my type. What's the purpose of musical games though?

PS. This thread belong in the 3DS games section.

sounds a bit interesting but not really my type. What's the purpose of musical games though?

PS. This thread belong in the 3DS games section.

Well, HarmoKnight was a great game.

PS: True lol

Reactions: jandkas
I like musical games, I tried the demo of HarmoKnight and he looks like a good game. I won't pay €15 for it but if I if I see an offer I can buy it.

Jam with the Band sounds cool. I think this game can be a good idea to make a free-to-play.

I like musical games, I tried the demo of HarmoKnight and he looks like a good game. I won't pay €15 for it but if I if I see an offer I can buy it.

Jam with the Band sounds cool. I think this game can be a good idea to make a free-to-play.

That game is long enough for worth that. I bought that game and it's a good game.

Reactions: Totakeke
That game is long enough for worth that. I bought that game and it's a good game.

Thanks for the information. I like that it is long and I want an addictive game. I think Harmoknight can be one of these addictive games but do you think it's repetitive? If it has enough songs and fun I don't mind to pay 15 € for it. :)

Reactions: jandkas
I don't know what he said from the video, but I do know there will be over 2,000 songs thanks to that pink centered number, :singing: I'm also not a fan of musical games so I'm not getting this one even if it becomes available here.

I like music games (actually, rhythm games to be precise), especially on handhelds (Rock Band Unplugged and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva are my favourites), but I disliked the style of Jam with the Band and didn't buy it; similarly I don't intend to buy this neither do I care if it gets released here or not.

Thanks for the information. I like that it is long and I want an addictive game. I think Harmoknight can be one of these addictive games but do you think it's repetitive? If it has enough songs and fun I don't mind to pay 15 € for it. :)

Well, I will pick the easy way: (From IGN)

With more than 50 stages and some excellent bonus content (including six fantastic Pokémon-themed levels), this is a game that deserves its hefty $15 price tag. The story, spread out across seven worlds, is about a five-hour experience. Throw in some devious post-game stages, a rewarding high score mechanic (though there aren’t online leaderboards), and you have a must-have eShop game for any Nintendo fan who enjoys some well-needed harmony.

At it's launch price of $15, HarmoKnight is one of the more expensive 3DS eShop games available - but it's also one of the best and lengthier ones. From start to finish, the experience is so enjoyable that it's easily recommendable to any 3DS owner with an affinity for rhythm games. If only Game Freak would step out of their Pokémon shell more often, because the result of the developer's experimentation is awesome.

Reactions: Totakeke
I am not a big fan of musical games because , some , are annoying.The only musical game I have ever liked was Guitar Hero World Tour Wii. When it do release I will do research on whether or not to get it because it looks kinda interesting. Most likely I won't get it when it releases.

The only rhythm game I really liked to be honest was Elite Beat Agents.

The only rhythm game I really liked to be honest was Elite Beat Agents.

I only played one rhythm game in my life, so I don't know how to think about the genre.
I can only say I hate dancing ones (those from the arcades)

Well, I will pick the easy way: (From IGN)

With more than 50 stages and some excellent bonus content (including six fantastic Pokémon-themed levels), this is a game that deserves its hefty $15 price tag. The story, spread out across seven worlds, is about a five-hour experience. Throw in some devious post-game stages, a rewarding high score mechanic (though there aren’t online leaderboards), and you have a must-have eShop game for any Nintendo fan who enjoys some well-needed harmony.

At it's launch price of $15, HarmoKnight is one of the more expensive 3DS eShop games available - but it's also one of the best and lengthier ones. From start to finish, the experience is so enjoyable that it's easily recommendable to any 3DS owner with an affinity for rhythm games. If only Game Freak would step out of their Pokémon shell more often, because the result of the developer's experimentation is awesome.

Thank you. It seems a good and long game. Maybe I'll buy it soon. :)

Back