Super Mario 3D Land or Super Mario 3D World?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Do you prefer the new or the original?Super Mario 3D Land was probably one of the best games I ever played for the 3ds. The game seemed really easy though, which I didn't like.(Hey, I like challenge in my games!) I beat the normal game but never beat the special stages.Super Mario 3D World was pretty much a HUGE add-on to Super Mario 3D Land.I loved it!

I don't have a Wii U, so I've only played Super Mario 3D Land. It was pretty fun, although the difficulty wasn't too high except for maybe a few spots >.< I liked the power-ups like the Statue Tanooki Leaf with it's bandanna and the Boomerang Flower.
I also liked having Luigi as an unlockable playable character. Luigi's ma man!
I have seen gameplay of Super Mario 3D World, and it seems to be pretty interesting with it's cloning and cat power-ups, but the multiplayer seems to get a bit chaotic at times >.<

Yeah, the multiplayer gets chaotic.Especially on double cherry pass where 4 player has a double. 8 people in the game o.o Also, that multiplayer fighting for the crown >.> but overall it's an interesting game and has lots more to do after you beat the normal game like Super Mario 3D Land but probably has a harder stage (Champion Road) than Super Mario 3D Land

3D world. it's more chaotic, which makes it more fun and frustrating, which makes it more challenging. Just look at a four player run on Champion's Road :p

Back