Super Mario Busters

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
So what happens when you combine Super mario with ghost busters? Something pretty epic:

1st part:

2nd part:

Wow! These were really great! I wish I could see more!

I think there might be a 3rd one, not sure though.

Really good animations made by the creator , the should be a series on this of strange events happening everyday in Super Mario Busters world so it would be epic :L

I love how there are people around who have the time to make such epic parodies of videogames like Super Mario. It's interesting what creativity can lead to...

yep epic indeed , I wish that was a real serie .
they made also this video, this time it's no other than the ninja turtles/koopa troopas :woot:

yep epic indeed , I wish that was a real serie .
they made also this video, this time it's no other than the ninja turtles/koopa troopas :woot:
The time people have on their hands to waste.....but seriously, that really looks epic and it'd be hilarious if they made a game like that

lol
So what happens when you combine Super mario with ghost busters? Something pretty epic:

1st part:

2nd part:

same here. the guys who made that were awesome. and i wonder if they weere also the ones who made teenage mutant ninja koopas?

lol

same here. the guys who made that were awesome. and i wonder if they weere also the ones who made teenage mutant ninja koopas?
it's the same people, the 3 videos are on the same youtube channel, and the art style is the same, I hope they will continue with this !

it's the same people, the 3 videos are on the same youtube channel, and the art style is the same, I hope they will continue with this !

I do also. some of us whould try to make a super mario video. if we could that would be so cool. but i am not sure if we could.

Wow! This is an amazing animation.

Looolll. I really like the animation (it's just plain good looking), but Luigi with glasses? He looks like the average nine to five guy now. Luigi really shouldn't wear glasses. As for the plot...well, never mind the plot. Ghost busters is slightly less explosions and weird ghost face-offs and more people with vacuum cleaners but this is entertaining too?

It looks like it's not only super mario and ghost busters, but also some smash elements and sounds XD.
And mario cart ofcourse ;p

While pretty entertaining and made well, the videos are a bit lame, I'll say! After a while they get way out of hand and aren't that funny anymore (eg: Giant Kirby vs. Giant Mario)! That goes for the Mario Busters ones. As for the Teenage Mutant Koopa Troopas, it was awesome! Really funny and I loved it despite my dislike of TMNT as of late! They did an incredible job at it!

Back