super mario galaxy: cosmic luigi made me quit post game luigi run (VERY broken)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
super mario galaxy is definitely one of my favorite mario games. the music is awesome, the gameplay was amazing and the overall potential of the game was definitely well brought out in my opinion. the only thing i didnt like (but was more of a nuisance tbh) was having my lives reset every time i reloaded the game. but much later on there was something far worse and this went well beyond a trivial nuisance, bad enough that i spent an hour and a half trying to beat one specific thing with no luck only to give up for good: cosmic luigi comets

seriously, this is so mean and broken its not even funny. he spams long jumps for nearly the full duration of the level, makes like zero mistakes apart from getting stuck in honey at the end (when hes already 100,000 ways ahead of you to begin with) and its pretty much impossible and ends up coming down to luck.. i still played mario galaxy whenever i felt up for it, but never again was i doing cosmic luigi at all. these mean shenanigans with endless long jumping ruined playing as luigi for me and i never finished or got far on his section because i just couldnt beat this madness no matter what! i spent almost 2 hours dealing with this insanity and always lost no matter how i changed routing and tactics. and what else was so terrible? this was just the first cosmic luigi in the game. no way was i dealing with anything worse, this was bad enough.

hes extremely broken. i swear you need stupid cheesy shortcuts to beat this crazy garbage... otherwise its just cheap luck which as you can likely assume did not go very well at all. i died 40+ times and just couldnt do it. even the late game levels didnt kill me this many times. how was this a fair idea nintendo? a near flawless cosmic luigi that we're pretty much guaranteed to lose to? give people a break ! =P

Back