Super Mario Galaxy... I think...

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
03aaff2d1fb6aa0b4505685a4a0c7fb43678b090.jpg

Found this... Don't know if it's awesome or just traumatic, hard to decide...
At least, it's funny :p

That reminds me more of SSB. xD But, that would make for an interesting game imo

That reminds me more of SSB. xD But, that would make for an interesting game imo

I have more pics, wait a second :p

dntvr8A.jpg

0klMcAP.jpg

qLpdnnx.jpg

smIDuEa.jpg

And extra pic:
xBugQiE.jpg

I've never played Super Mario Galaxy. I honestly never was into Mario until last year when I preordered NSMB 2 for 3DS and the guy at GameStop recommended that I play Super Mario 3D Land while I wait for NSMB 2. I was SOOO into the game I couldn't put it down that I beat the game in 7hrs. Now I want EVERY Mario game there is to come!

I've never played Super Mario Galaxy. I honestly never was into Mario until last year when I preordered NSMB 2 for 3DS and the guy at GameStop recommended that I play Super Mario 3D Land while I wait for NSMB 2. I was SOOO into the game I couldn't put it down that I beat the game in 7hrs. Now I want EVERY Mario game there is to come!

I never player Super Mario Galaxy... Don't have the Wii :p

These pictures are funny. But one thing, why does Luigi Vader have Waluigi's mustache?

These pictures are funny. But one thing, why does Luigi Vader have Waluigi's mustache?

Maybe because Waluigi's is the evil part of Lugi?

I didn't find any of these to be funny, to be honest.

My god, what is wrong with Peach's face?

It's a parody, don't know if it's about an actor or just drawing style.

Peach's face...my god.

I'm not a big Star Wars fan but I love the LEGO Star Wars games.

Mario ain't even fat

Back