Super Mario Maker 2 coming to Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk

Honestly looks pretty good, imo. I loved the first one, but 3DS one was hot garbage. Let’s hope they don’t mess this one up, lol. Super Mario Maker launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch in June 2019.

You guys gonna get this when it releases? Or are you skipping this one? :eyes3:

Reactions: TerraKnight, Kadaj and P2.0

Honestly looks pretty good, imo. I loved the first one, but 3DS one was hot garbage. Let’s hope they don’t mess this one up, lol. Super Mario Maker launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch in June 2019.

Well, I know my older brother will be interested. We didn't get a chance to experience the Wii U version when it came out. :'D
Looks like they'll be adding even more stuff to it from Super Mario 3D World to it as well. Also, Luigi's there, too! :eek: I'm excited to see what they do with it, honestly. :D

Reactions: Samster
THERE ARE RED PIPES AND ON/OFF BLOCKS AND A DESERT THEME WHAT MORE DO WE NEED
EDIT: rest in peace wii u. that was the final nail in the coffin

Reactions: Dowhat? and Samster

heck yes, i loved mario maker. i didnt play the one on wii u but i liked the 3ds one. i get why some people think its bad since you cant upload anything but this was intended for a portable experience similarly to my problems/ complaints with mario kart 7 on 3ds which is something you need to keep in mind as well about it... looks amazing, i will definitely buy and be ready for this one :p i love how the 3d world style seems to have been added thats going to be fun to play with big time

No Super Mario Land 1 or 2 theme? I can understand SML1 but why not SML2? It looks great and might make the 3DS/Wii U copies cheaper. Did the originals have premade levels I wonder because that could give some good inspiration like in WWDIY how there was premade microgames.

It looks really good so far! Luigi is seen in the logo, and toadette and toad are seen in promotional art, so maybe we'll get 4 player couch co-op? I'm excited to see how that might work with SMB or other themes... the slopes are good too. They added more backgrounds as well, which is sweet

No Super Mario Land 1 or 2 theme? I can understand SML1 but why not SML2? It looks great and might make the 3DS/Wii U copies cheaper. Did the originals have premade levels I wonder because that could give some good inspiration like in WWDIY how there was premade microgames.
They are probably going to add at least another theme besides 3D world as when the first game was announced it only had the original and Wii U themes

I loved the first one, but 3DS one was hot garbage. Let’s hope they don’t mess this one up, lol.
I don't see how they could mess 2 up like they did with 3ds, which was only bad because it had no uploading or mystery mushrooms

I might consider getting it because I haven't bought it on 3DS/Wii U yet. So far they added some interesting things, like Super Mario 3D World theme (especially that Cat Mario power-up :cat: and transparent tubes), and On/Off boxes among others. I hope Super Mario Maker 2 will be better than the previous one.

Back