Forum Management
Some people on Twitter found a glitch in Super Mario Maker :

CQ9IqgfUkAAR0Uy.jpg

Their levels :
  • You Can't Walk on Clouds Silly: 0791-0000-0099-52E2
  • Tanukai: D193-0000-0099-AD72
  • Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy: 6B97-0000-0069-5E13
Did you know about this yet? =P

I saw it on GameXplain. The invisible block/platform, they call it! I haven't played any levels exploiting the glitch yet, so I think I'll try out the codes. :p This is one glitch I hope Nintendo doesn't patch; or, if when they do, at least later make a legitimate item in the tool palette to incorporate invisible blocks that a person can stand on. Better yet, just make an alt for the invisi-block when you shake it - that would be legitness. xD

Reactions: 3905
Oh yeah! I saw it on GameXplain also.... I still have not gotten Mario maker but once I do, hopefully this glitch does not get this patched, that is one crazy and cool glitch. The invisibility blocks can even become an item (now that I think about it, that would be terrible) but I hope this awesome glitch stays!

:O What is this? This is crazy! Hope it won't get patched, I want to have some fun with this thing. If I EVER get a copy of mario maker....Hah. But really. I want to see some people use this to confuse people in some levels, taking true advantage of it. Now let's just hope kaizo level makers don't find out, lol!

:O What is this? This is crazy! Hope it won't get patched.
Too late. It was patched in a recent update. >.>

oh no

Back