Super mario party enjoyment

• Thread starter luigiFTW
  • Start date
luigiFTW

luigiFTW

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I only have two joycons and I wanna know what the peeps who have it already think. How much does not having multiple systems limit it? Is thier any single player content? Is thier any 2 player content? Should i buy more joycons for this game?

I only have two joycons and I wanna know what the peeps who have it already think. How much does not having multiple systems limit it? Is thier any single player content? Is thier any 2 player content? Should i buy more joycons for this game?
All I know is that you can't play the 2 switch mode since you only have 1. I don't have this game.

All I know is that you can't play the 2 switch mode since you only have 1. I don't have this game.
I could have told you that..
From the research ive done, you can play most modes with CPU, thier is a single player thingie kinda like some of the older games, and thier is a mode you can play vs online. Its definitely made for 4 players like any good mario party. The two screen mode isn’t too large because that would be a massive thing that most ppl wouldn’t get a chance to try.
The likelihood of having two switches with the game available isn’t high.
Still dunno if im gonna get two new joycons so i can buy and play this though.

Its pretty cool that the name is just simply Super Mario Party. Surprising that it wasnt ever used before.

Eh, it’s fun, but there’s a few things you should know about before purchasing this game. Firstly, there is a single player mode (called Challenge Road), but you have to complete every mini game in the game to unlock it. So, if you haven’t got many friends, you’re gonna be playing with a lot of CPU players. .-.

Also, there aren’t many boards, so it can get really boring, really fast.

Back