Super mario rpg for switch (rumour)

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So theres a rumour that super mario rpg will be coming to switch online later this year. And also, a brand new sequel will be released for the switch too. The switch online rumour seems likely but im not entirely sure of the sequel. This is just a rumour, so dont get your hopes us. But i would love to finally play super mario rpg. What do you think?

I’d really like to see Super Mario RPG come to Switch Online. I’ve always loved that game. As for a sequel, I don’t think that’s very likely. If I remember correctly, the original Paper Mario was originally going to be a sequel but was pivoted into a new series instead. So I think that series has been carrying the torch since then.

I’d love to see a proper sequel to it though.

Reactions: 28142, Trazzers and Deepak
So theres a rumour that super mario rpg will be coming to switch online later this year. And also, a brand new sequel will be released for the switch too. The switch online rumour seems likely but im not entirely sure of the sequel. This is just a rumour, so dont get your hopes us. But i would love to finally play super mario rpg. What do you think?
Super Mario RPG is stupidly hard. The last time I played the game was like 9 years ago. I haven't even beat it yet! Might play it next month if my cartridge still works. That stuff probably has tons of dust in it, so I guess an apartment-wide clean day might be necessary.

My "to-play list" is stupid long now :(

Reactions: Deepak
Last I heard I think Square Enix would since they have been archiving their old games. Haven't played it and I might never. I mean if I wanted a FF crossover I'd go buy Mario Hoops. Not that I had plans to anyways. I know it's a good game because Geno but other than that it's just another RPG.

Reactions: Deepak and Sunny_Meows
Honestly, I kinda hope it doesn't happen.
Because it would give Geno fans a reason to rave about how Geno should be in Smash Bros, which I'm sick of hearing about.

Reactions: Deepak
this appear to be one of those rourmors that tend to not happen in one system but perhaps a later one.
but it also has feeling of fake roumor/leaks that was somewhat common between 2010-2017.
would not be all that shocked that this does not happen.
it could be something of a collection mix , like the temporary one for mario but for mario rpg instead.

Back