Super mario run: then and now.

• Thread starter luigiFTW
  • Start date
luigiFTW

luigiFTW

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
when mario run first started there was many problems that people had with it. There wasn’t enough free stuff to decide if the game was worth the 10$ purchase. The main game was too short to satisfy most players, and the only other option was toad rally, which is very repetitive.
Now, many of these problems aren’t as big of a deal. They added remix ten, which is a very fun way to change up the gameplay, and which grows the amount of the game free players can play. It requires you to wait a small amount of time between plays, and it costs a few rally tickets to play, but it’s something new for people to get more of a feel for what the game is like. Remix 10 also is a way that free players can get cool things to put in thier kingdom. (if you care about that. I stopped caring pretty quick.) Along with that, they added a star world that has levels that only unlock if certain conditions are met. These conditions are very challenging, and add alot to the games difficulty. If you manage to get all black coins in every star world level, the champions road equivalent unlocks (at least i assume, I haven’t got that far myself.)

I don’t know this game was all hype but when it came out it was meh, hope mkt and the Zelda game don’t suffer the same fate

Back