Super Mario Sunshine for 3DS

• Thread starter AwesomeDude95
  • Start date
A

AwesomeDude95

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
I've been going the my Gamecube games and I found this and thought with how much power the 3ds that alot of others would buy this game. Because they haven't bulit a game like that in years (Besides maybe The Super mario galaxies) but I thought this would be a really nice game. Anyone else think it is good or bad?

I loved the game on the gamecube. It would be a blast if they would bring it to the 3ds. I would buy it. I never thought about it though till you mentioned it. It now has my vote though.

Oh, Super Mario Sunshine... after all this time, it still stands proudly on my list of venerated titles. I've always hoped it would be remastered someday. When Nintendo officially declared that Wind Waker would be revamped for the WiiU, that seemingly futile hope of mine was given a bit of reason to ground it. Seeing as it did well, I thought they might use the success of Wind Waker as a gateway into remastering the classics of my childhood. They also restored its precursor, Super Mario 64, for the DS; this did fairly well, too. Why not resurrect its whimsical successor from the tropics?

They have the means to make it, and I'm sure it would be popular — I know I'd be the first in line on launch day to pick up a copy — but at this stage, it seems a bit unlikely. The emphasis right now seems to be on the new – the launch of the New 3DS and New 3DSXL, new concepts and games for the WiiU, creating amiibos and DLC for existing and upcoming titles, their entrance into the mobile gaming industry, the NX, and so forth.

I really hope I'm wrong because it pains me to type this, but I don't see it coming to the WiiU or 3DS any time soon. Perhaps they'll revamp it at a later date or for the NX, but for now... it seems as though we'd better keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Last edited:
I would love it a lot more on the wii u. It would look so pretty in hd. Maybe sunshine 2 can come to the wii u, and the ordinary sunshine goes to the 3ds. That would be fair. Though the controls on the 3ds would be a bit hard and stuff. It would look good in 3d. But first priority is to release a sunshine 2 or hd on the wii u.

Super Mario Sunshine 2/remake would be cool on the New 3DS. Although, I believe this series should be a home console exclusive like Mario Galaxy. But I think the challenge will be taken out of them game if they made a sequel, because now in times, games have been getting somewhat progressively easier. I would like a remake for that reason, but I'm still afraid they might take out the challenge there. Although, it will be amazing to see this amazing game spruced up and ready with new features.

Back