Super mario super show

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
What does averyone think about the super mario super show? I think it is a little babyish. But what do you guys think

Mmm... I don't like to watch videogame based cartoons or animes because they're for kids.

Maybe Sonic X and Pokémon (first seasons) and some animes can be an exception.

sonic x is actualy pretty good but i dont like to watch many other cartoons about video games either
Mmm... I don't like to watch videogame based cartoons or animes because they're for kids.

Maybe Sonic X and Pokémon (first seasons) and some animes can be an exception.

Does any one think that one of us should make a new cartoon show with all nintendo's characters in it that would be awesome!

Of course it's for kids, that was who was mainly playing SMB and SMB 2 back in the day. I think a modern day cartoon would be good.

I think that it's hilarious in that it's really idiotic.....seriously, Mama Luigi? xD
Does any one think that one of us should make a new cartoon show with all nintendo's characters in it that would be awesome!
eh, I don't think it'd be worth it

I think that it's hilarious in that it's really idiotic.....seriously, Mama Luigi? xD

eh, I don't think it'd be worth it
lol i was just kidding about us making one :p. also @Erixasan yea the pokemon anime are quite good also. and i think if they made a mario anime that it would actualy just be dumb :p.

I actually have some of the show on DVD including the one where they say :may the pasta be with you.
image.jpg

I actually have some of the show on DVD including the one where they say :may the pasta be with you.
View attachment 721

cool i found them on youtube :p but on a dvd is always nice, also i think that they would be ok if just cartoon and not the people in it also.

Yeah I've seen it. Princess peach looks kinda bad though..... Like, she had Brown hair! I thought that was Daisy!

NEWS there is a super mario bros anime!. and it stinks i wont spoil it though, but i will say that it is not at all like what you would think. anyway here is a link to it

i think it's too kiddo but i don't like watching it but it's cool for kids

Oh the super Mario bros super show. Yoshi ate some bad medicine after he watched it. Then he ate lotsa spaghetti with the princess and luigi. Then all the toasters toasted toast. And the football was a stone,to luigis suprise. And the early bird get is the bagel. Ahh so many memes.

They should make one more younger,more new in this new year but less kiddo

I also want to see a Mario show. It could actually give us a meaningful story rather than the nonexistent ones we usually see in the games. However, I hope it's more like the Pokemon shows since those are more appealing to an older audience. Baby shows just bore me to tears.

Back