Super Nintendo Game: Killer Instinct

• Thread starter dfarmer2001
  • Start date
dfarmer2001

dfarmer2001

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I first remember when I bought the game 'Killer Instinct'. Oh what a moment that was once I first placed it in the Super Nintendo. It was really cool and just amazing to play along with friends and family. Plus the game really stood out against the other games because it was black instead of gray. I find that cool. Really cool. Since it was unusual for any super nintendo games to be outside the color of gray.
I really enjoyed this game because I made it to the very last guy to battle. He was a 3 headed dragon guy, and I beat him and my friends just couldn't believe that I had beat it.
But sadly I recently lost that game and I have no clue where it is at. So i can no longer play it, but you could make me happier if you told me what you first thought about Killer Instinct. :)

I remember damaging my thumb playing this game at the mall! I think KB Toys or something had it setup - my buddy and I played it for a l-o-n-g time! I had a nasty callus for a while after. Despite fond memories though, I never owned a KI game until the N64.

Back