Super Paper Mario Pit of 100 Trials

• Thread starter Kitsune_Sakura64
  • Start date
Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64

Shadow Queen
Towns Folk
Which level is optimal to be at to complete the Pit of 100 Trials for both Flipside and Flopside? Leveling up is important to be successful, I feel like, since it restores all your HP.

I'm pretty sure anytime before Chapter 5 is a lost cause.

I'm pretty sure it's best to try them after you beat the game. As a huge fan of SPM I'd love to see how early someone could finish it, I think I did it before the 7th chapter for flipside and it was pretty hard. I forget when do you even unlock the Flopside one? Isn't it pretty late in the game?

on one playthrough i tried the pit of 100 trials around chapter 2. it was a challenge but i didnt go all the way to the end.
i found it easier to tackle the pit when get more pixls and princess peach.
dont need to wait. until get luigi but if want to make it a little easier wait until get bowser.
if i still had the game i would go a bit ambitious and try it as soon as it can be acessed in flipside.
best time to try flopsode pit is around chapter 7.
could possibly have better time beat shadoo in flopsode around then.

In The Thousand Year Door the optimal path is the end of the game when you have every move and badge at your arsenal. Because keep in mind, this is something you can't turn back from and if you die you start from the beginning. It takes a lot of time. It can use a lot of resources. I know this is a different game and all but for people still looking up Paper Mario keep in mind there is more than one pit. It's what makes the endgame stand out over the rest.

Back