Super Smash Bros. 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo)

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

:eek: Guess what? Finally something good on Club Nintendo!!! New Posters have been confirmed:

**The're worth 700 Coins
Surround yourself with “smashing” style with this Super Smash Bros. 3-poster set. Each gorgeous, full-color poster stars a Smash fighter in top form against three challengers.

Feast your eyes on Villager from Animal Crossing™, Rosalina & Luma from Super Mario Galaxy™, and Palutena from Kid Icarus™: Uprising.
  • Paper size: 22" x 28"
  • Ships in a poster tube
  • Features art inspired by the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U game.
ssb_poster_big_1.jpg

ssb_poster_big_2.jpg

ssb_poster_big_3.jpg

ssb_poster_big_4.jpg

What are you thoughts?

I wish CN of Europe had this... I like the Kid Icarus one, it has an anime feel, it's cool !

Reactions: SaToRi
I like them a lot (to bad they are so much coins though) I hope to get them though I hope they dont run out to quickly. My favorites are the villager and rosalina ones.

I don't know. I think they are pretty meh. If they had the one for Little Mac or Shulk (Like on the official website) I would want those more. Not to mention one for Robin.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Sigh, its annoying that its worth so many coins. I have like 200. -.-

I have 340 coins..Will need another 8 or more games to register. I really want these posters though..Maybe someone of my friends have codes they can give me.

these are pretty cool, I'd love to own them, you lucky americans. -.-

The last one would be my fave, very 'smashified' (yeah, I made that up) xD

They really want that smash token. :p

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I accidentally ordered two.. so yeah.

What on earth am I supposed to do now?...

Reactions: Mikaya
I ordered them yesterday! I think I will give them to my brother for his birthday because I sure as heck don't have any room on my walls for them! He is thinking about getting a 2DS just to play Smash, so I think these posters will greatly impact his decision. :sneaky:

If you really stare at the tree trunk in the animal crossing poster, it kind of looks like it's floating partially off the ground.

Man, I wish I had enough coins to get these posters. :(

Oh yeah, my two sets of the 3 posters (1 of which was accidental) just got here today! Woot!

Wow, this is a really great reward. The Palutena/Pit/Link one is the best :D Too bad physical rewards are US-only, or I'd have rushed to this immediately.

I only really like the one with the Animal Crossing dude. the other 2 don't really tickle my fancy. I am glad that there is FINALLY something decent on Club Nintendo, I just with the posters were kinda... better.. or even, just not posters at all. That's kinda the problem with Club Nintendo. Some people are like "YEAH POSTERS!!" but then others, (like me) just say "Uh.. posters? Thanks, but no thanks."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back