Super Smash Bros N64

• Thread starter Giorgios
  • Start date
Giorgios

Giorgios

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I remember as a kid playing on the Nintendo 64, and the game was actually really good. The graphics were alright, but keep in mind the game was created in the early 2000's, and it was on an older console. My favorite character would have to have been Samus since I could extend the chain they had and easily launch my enemies off the map. :p

If you've played this, who was your character, and what was your favorite map?

Last edited:
my favorite character would be link. and i lived how you could change his colors to the ones from 4 swords. (you could also change the colors of any character) and my fav stage would likely be.. the star fox one, where the ship comes in and shoots at everyone.

On the N64, it was Kirby, and my favourite stage was Yoshi's Island. Because this way I could win a match without having to spam any buttons :p

I never played Smash Bros on the N64, I started playing on the GameCube.

This was my favorite because PIKACHU WAS TOP TIER. ALSO THUNDER TROLLING. Yeah I loved ssb64. Thank god project 64 exists. :3

Reactions: alugox
This was my favorite because PIKACHU WAS TOP TIER. ALSO THUNDER TROLLING. Yeah I loved ssb64. Thank god project 64 exists. :3
I remember my brother using Thunder on me like 5 times in a row that I would get so mad at him. :p

My favorite was Kirby and Yoshi, this it's the only Smash where I was actually good with Yoshi, I think on Melee and Brawl he became kind of weak.

Reactions: MLGirby
I loved Link in the original ( As you can see by my avatar, I am a die-hard Link fan) His taunts were so hilarious....

I never played 64 until I used Emulator I atually have SSBM only and play SSBB every once and a while.
I forgot what the map was called but it had a castle. My favorite character is obviously Link.

I remember borrowing this from my cousin but he gave a non-working copy so i gave it back to him and got a copy for $1-$10. it's really fun indeed. but i always thought pikachu's down special was to OP, just like how it was in melee and brawl. my favorite stage would be mushroom kingdom since you can go in the pipes.

I have an N64 and the game!!!

I have so many memories playing Super Smash Bros. N64 on my PC emulator. It was so much fun, I always used to play with Pikachu and Kirby and I really enjoyed the stages SSBN64 had to offer.

Of course I played it as a kid! What Nintendo fan didn't am I right? ;P (and between you and me, I still do play it, like all the time! ;D) my character would be Kirby! He is by far the most powerful character in super smash bros 64! I could beat anyone with him! That's the only character I really ever play with... Although if I do remember right, my first character I used all the time was link.. He was surprisingly very powerful as well!

Back