Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition will be on eShop... tomorrow

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
BVCM6UDCIAA8mDM.jpg

Well, people without their copy of Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (SSFIV3D) will come to eShop tomorrow, with a price tag of $19.99

Anyone will buy it?

I'm not much of a Street Fighter fan and I already own Tekken 3D Prime Edition, so... ;)

I'm not much of a Street Fighter fan and I already own Tekken 3D Prime Edition, so... ;)
Blood brotha! :D

But it's nice that they halved its price for the digital release.

Reactions: Marc
BVCM6UDCIAA8mDM.jpg

Well, people without their copy of Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (SSFIV3D) will come to eShop tomorrow, with a price tag of $19.99

Anyone will buy it?
I have a physical copy, and I was looking for the opposite, Tekken to come out for eshop...

I love the game but I do have a physical copy :D It's a decent price...I got mine for $28 back then :O

So I'm the only one here without a copy of Super Street Fighter 3D Edition or Tekken 3D Prime Edition?

So I'm the only one here without a copy of Super Street Fighter 3D Edition or Tekken 3D Prime Edition?
Yeah, lol. :p you should get at least one of either fighting games then again SSB4 is right around the corner, so no use for getting them now. xD

Yeah, lol. :p you should get at least one of either fighting games then again SSB4 is right around the corner, so no use for getting them now. xD

Yeah, you have a big point here, but SSB4 needs at least one year for release.

Yeah, you have a big point here, but SSB4 needs at least one year for release.
It will be here before you can say "I've completed the whole Pokemon X/Y game with full pokedex and every sidequest" xD Trust me on this one.

It will be here before you can say "I've completed the whole Pokemon X/Y game with full pokedex and every sidequest" xD Trust me on this one.

But if you're Asian? :bookworm:

But if you're Asian? :bookworm:
I don't think if Asians have to do anything with this then again I'm not highly educated on this subject either. xD

I don't think if Asians have to do anything with this then again I'm not highly educated on this subject either. xD

They're like beast playing.
Fast example:

Now imagine how they can be with Pokémon.

LOL, have you been around here for brawl? It was delayed so many times, and when it means by 2014 I think it means SSB will come out probably next year fall, wayyyy far ahead, plenty of time to speedrun Pokemon :D.

LOL, have you been around here for brawl? It was delayed so many times, and when it means by 2014 I think it means SSB will come out probably next year fall, wayyyy far ahead, plenty of time to speedrun Pokemon :D.
I assure you this time it will be out earlier. Nintendo is learning from its mistakes.

I assure you this time it will be out earlier. Nintendo is learning from its mistakes.

Well, I think it will be for December 2014.

Releasing games at a specific date isn't a mistake though, Nintendo is perfectly planning release date for the 2014 games...

Back