Gen 3 Superbossboo's Ruby Duolocke

• Thread starter Superbossboo
  • Start date
Superbossboo

Superbossboo

The Battler
Towns Folk
Me and @starmanfan will do a pokemon Ruby and Sapphire duolocke, I'm doing Ruby while he is doing Saphire. We will start around the same time and we will see who finishes first, least deaths.

MAIN RULES:
1. If a pokemon faints, it's no longer usable and will be boxed until the end, where all of the dead ones are released.
2. You may only catch the first pokemon on a route, cave, forest, etc. and nothing else.
>Duplicate Clause: If a living member (box or not) is the same species as the first encounter, then it can be skipped and the next one will count.
>Shiny Clause: If a Pokemon encountered at all is shiny, then it may be caught, regardless of first encounter or not.
Side Rules:
1. Must name each pokemon after pedia members, inspired from @Crystalites 's nuzlocke.
2. Can only buy pokeballs, and 100 per town max. NO POTIONS, HEALS, NONE.
>Freebies Clause: If an item is found, given, or obtained without purchasing, it is good to go. Premier balls are included.
3. Battle Style Set
4. I must keep in progress with @starmanfan and cannot go too far ahead, using checkpoints (gyms, rival battles, etc.)
image.jpg
(Credit to @starmanfan for this image)

Last edited:
awgh u guys should do a soul link with it where pokes are paired from 1 game to the other (don't have to be used at the same time) and if one dies the partner from the other game dies too

Reactions: Starmanfan
awgh u guys should do a soul link with it where pokes are paired from 1 game to the other (don't have to be used at the same time) and if one dies the partner from the other game dies too
I like the idea but we already started this, we'll do this if we do another.

Reactions: Starmanfan
Back