1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Show Off Superheroes!?...

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Arena' started by Kakea, May 11, 2017.

1. Kakea

Kakea Survivor Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    961 coins
    Remember some recent posts, where I'd ask about your favorite Superheroes, or for someone to draw for me? Now days, I'm attempting to redraw my favorites!

Everyone I'll draw originally looked like the hero, as close I could do... But...

I'll post everyone I'll draw in this category, tell me if you like or hate them (Constructive Criticism's wanted...) If you have a request, I'll do those too!

My 1st attempt...
    [​IMG]
    I know I screwed up ALOT!

[​IMG]
    I kinda liked Redstar... but I made him look REALLY angry by mistake
    [​IMG]
    I kinda liked Vision too, but ... he looks so strange...
  2. Mikaya

Mikaya Secretly a Squid Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,495 coins
    The Superman one looks the best, imo. The eyes seem kinda out of place, though. The other two just look so serious but good job on them. Nice use of effects/colors/text.

Keep up the good work! Perhaps you might be interested in drawing Batman and Spiderman? :3
    Kakea likes this.
  3. Kakea

Kakea Survivor Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    961 coins
    I did try to draw Spiderman....[​IMG]

But the web design on his suit might look messed up, when I drew Superman's eyes... I was attempting to copy the picture fir his face: but his face was far away... (Plus when I drew the eyes without using the model, they looked strange. Lol, they're still strange looking anyway...)
    Mikaya likes this.
  4. Mikaya

Mikaya Secretly a Squid Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,495 coins
    That's quite a good attempt, though! His body looks a bit out of place, It might just be me. xD

Background is looking good, The eyes aren't too bad, either~