AC: NL SuperWill's Sunday Funday! win prizes!

• Thread starter superwill123
  • Start date
superwill123

superwill123

The Streaming Protagonist
Towns Folk
Hello, 3ds pedian friends! every sunday, I will be hosting my world online, and 3 people selected by me will join me to have some fun in Epicness! there will sometimes be special give-aways, and if you do certain things, (like weeding, donate to the museum, ECT.) you can earn certain prizes, and sometimes even PC!

to be entered into being elgible to be chosen to join me on a sunday funday, just coment saying you want to join, and you can possibly join me on the next sunday funday!

my FC: 0645-6748-1927

next Sunday Funday: 8/30/2015

Last edited:
I think this belongs in the Nookling Junction, but it can still go the the Wi-Fi Planning Zone >.>
@rawrrie

What game are we playing

What game are we playing
Probably AC:NL or something where you join worlds

I want in on this I am new to animal crossing new leaf and I think this will be a great starting experience for me to get some ideas

I'm sorry but did it look like it said you can earnprizes by doing weed? XD IK that wasn't what he meant but still.

Joining ;)

I'll join @superwill123 if it's not too late:p
BTW, I don't own smash 4 3ds so if u were planning on playing that I can't join:cool:

I'll join @superwill123 if it's not too late:p
BTW, I don't own smash 4 3ds so if u were planning on playing that I can't join:cool:
IGN: David
FC: 3196-4588-8648

BTW what is your time right now?

TODAY IS SUNDAY FUNDAY!

the gates will be opening soon! if you want to join, tell me your friend code, and i will friend you, as long as I'm not busy! join soon!

I might join

Back