suspended for no reason

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
so when i was in 5th grade I showed this kid how to make a paper knife. And do you know what that doofus did? (the blade was pretty sharp) so he cut a first grader with it. And of course my bad luck had to kick in and of course the teacher with i used to like gave me a week of suspention for nothing. It was the kid who shouldve gotten a suspention. all of my classmates and my friens agreed teacher need to loosen up

have you experienced a thing like this if you have please post your comment in the comment section below

I haven't ever gotten suspended but I did in trouble with the principal.

Back when I was in Kindergarten I was the runt of school, I was smaller than everyone which didn't bother me. However one of the staff members took advantage of my tiny size, every time a lunch this lunch monitor would pick me up. I thought it was fun at first and then I got annoying quickly.

One day she picked me up and I snapped I know I could I said something but I was like five at the time and common sense was something I lacked (I still do stupid stuff). So I did what every responsible kid would do...I grabbed her upper arm and pinched it really hard.

Thankfully she didn't drop me. She put me down and I was called into the office after lunch. My mom had to come up t to the school and I lost playground time for about a week.

Needless to say the monitor stopped picking me up...mostly because I never saw her again.

I've never been suspended before. But a group of kids got suspended at my school for vaping.

#vapenation my dudes

One time my friend and I got yelled at by the bus driver by blasting the Mickey mouse club house theme on a speaker in the schoolbus. I know it sounds pretty stupid but dude XD.
Also the busdriver called my friend "Laugh Boy" for chukling while he was talking.

One time my friend and I got yelled at by the bus driver by blasting the Mickey mouse club house theme on a speaker in the schoolbus. I know it sounds pretty stupid but dude XD.
Also the busdriver called my friend "Laugh Boy" for chukling while he was talking.
Thats crazy Lol your story sounds super funny,but one time I got suspended for stabbing a annoying girl in the arm she was really annoying didn't stop touching my face and one time she put salva in her finger and rubbed my cheek and that's when I went off she was really gross and never left me alone until did what I did to her it was funny although I faked cried so I wouldn't get in trouble Lol somehow the principal believed me and not her and I got suspended so she wouldn't sue the school ,but she got detention for one week Lol it was funny and when I told my mom about it she didn't say anything because she told me it was gross what she did and I was in 4th grade at that time and I used to have her for a class and she used to be scared of me Lol one time I remember she was going to mess with me ,but backed down because of what I did to her I was a really bad fellah in elementary Lol.

Back