Switch 6.0.0 Release Date Revealed, Will Be Unable To Unlink Ninty Account

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Recently, I got an e-mail from Nintendo that says this.

On 9/18, your Nintendo Switch will be receiving a system update, version 6.0.0. Afterwards, it will no longer be possible to unlink your Nintendo Account from your Nintendo Switch user profile. Prior to this change, you should verify that your Nintendo Account or your child’s Nintendo Account is linked to the correct user profile.

What do you think about this? Did you put your Nintendo account on the right user profile? And how's your thoughts now that Switch update 6.0.0's release date is revealed?

Reactions: AricAttack
Recently, I got an e-mail from Nintendo that says this.

What do you think about this? Did you put your Nintendo account on the right user profile? And how's your thoughts now that Switch update 6.0.0's release date is revealed?
yeah i got the email too, it seems interesting

So no more game sharing? :(

Reactions: Mikaya, Samster, Duffy and 1 other person
Yeah, got the email as well. Also, Marc has a point. No more game sharing? ;~;

Reactions: AricAttack
Yeah, got the email as well. Also, Marc has a point. No more game sharing? ;~;
What im wondering is if you can even switch consoles or not.. whats the point of online saves if your account is stuck with your system? I better be able to transfer whenever I decide to get another switch..

What im wondering is if you can even switch consoles or not.. whats the point of online saves if your account is stuck with your system? I better be able to transfer whenever I decide to get another switch..
Tbh, I was almost thinking that way, until I'm reminded that there's a way to transfer user accounts along with the save files in the Switch. So if you have new Switch consoles, you have nothing to worry about, unless if you're linking Nintendo account to wrong Switch profile.

Back