Switch already have one racing sim now!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Did you know that a simulation racing game is on the way to Switch now? Eden Games are developing a new game called Gear.Club Unlimited. Some says that this might be expansion to Gear.Club which they have released for Android and iOS, but I find it to be refreshing because finally Ninty got sim racing game, especially if it have some real-life brands like Nissan. This game is set to be released in around Q4 2017.

Do you have any opinions about this upcoming racing game? Do you think it will be on par with other sim racing games like Gran Turismo, Forza or something similar? Discuss away.

Yeah, it's not F-Zero. :/

Wow cool so it might be something like Need for Speedd have you heard about it before? It's a game created by the same creators of The Grand Theft Auto games ,but in Need for Speed all you can only do is race and run away from the cops I really hope it lets you play as a character like GTA ,but I guess it's the opposite from GTA it's not really a fun game either hopefully GEAR is a great game and better than Need For Speed and GEAR is going to be the 2nd racing game after Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Back