Switch Clips Of Monster Hunter Rise Shared By Capcom

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Capcom has shared six new super short clips of their upcoming Monster Hunter Rise game:

This clip shows off some of the combat:

You can pet lift up the animal cat thingamajig:

If the above wasn't enough, yes, you can pet the doggo:

I don't know what's going on here...

You can customize the doggo:

I guess this is nice..

What do you think?

Reactions: LittlegiantRobo
Capcom has shared six new super short clips of their upcoming Monster Hunter Rise game:

This clip shows off some of the combat:

You can pet lift up the animal cat thingamajig:

If the above wasn't enough, yes, you can pet the doggo:

I don't know what's going on here...

You can customize the doggo:

I guess this is nice..

What do you think?
actually, this looks pretty good (coming from a not fan of Monster Hunter). I dont really like Monster Hunter, but this doesnt look half bad. I kinda like the setting, and how u got a dog to, and the story seems interesting. my fav part is probably the surroundings, looks really peaceful.

I like monster hunter, and I'm sure this one will be fun. The graphics are honestly super underwhelming, they look kinda crappy compared to games like ni no kuni, and breath of the wild. Those are both games that are grseat looking, with distinct visual styles.

Reactions: phofufury
I like monster hunter, and I'm sure this one will be fun. The graphics are honestly super underwhelming, they look kinda crappy compared to games like ni no kuni, and breath of the wild. Those are both games that are grseat looking, with distinct visual styles.
honestly, the graphics are pretty lame, but thats my only complaint rn

Im super keen for this new monster hunter game i enjoyed monster hunter ultimate 4u and i have been enjoying worlds alot but im glad monster hunter has another big game on the switch. its nice knowing its back on the switch and the graphics have never been a issue for monster hunter world just made it have nice graphics. but the original monster hunter on the witch doesn't need the good graphics its still gonna be amazing with everything the normal monster hunter experience gives.

Wow this does look super good actually. I'm actually really happy you can pet the dog haha. I wanted to get into 4U on the 3ds but I never did, so maybe I will with this game.

A Demo is available on the e-shop now!! Not sure if we'll be able to carry over progress or have some kind of bonus once the actual game releases, but it's still a fun way to get people excited! The demo is only up til February 1 I believe :D

Hi!
I think the game looks beautiful and I'm sure is gonna be one of the best Monster Hunter games.
Sadly after trying the demo I have the same with World and Generations, the gameplay is just not for me.
I rather play Stories, so I can't wait to get more info about Monster Hunter Stories 2!

I really love monster hunter I've been a fan since the ps2 era, I'm super excited for the new stuff they added on the game but I just don't like how they removed stuff that Monster hunter was known for it, I just hope they don't remove Alot of stuff that makes it an MH game

Back