Switch Hypotheticals

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
This thread is here in case something doesn't work due to the limitations at the moment. Hopefully other people reading might have the solution.

Let's say you're at a friends house but there's only one Switch. You want to show your friends your Pokemon but saves aren't on cartridges anymore. So I guess you could put snapshots on an SD... Let's say you or your friend has DLC and you both want to use it but you both have Switch Lite's. I guess you could take turns or KotH for the DLC but then again you should've gotten a regular Switch. How about you want to play 8-player Smash but everyone uses a Gamecube controller?

Let's say you or your friend has DLC and you both want to use it but you both have Switch Lite's. I guess you could take turns or KotH for the DLC but then again you should've gotten a regular Switch.
The Switch Lite, in my opinion, is only meant for Animal Crossing Fans, as you can have multiple islands at $100 less. If your not an Animal Crossing Fan that already owns a regular Switch, you should chuck an extra $100 for a better, superior system.
Why this is my anwser I have no idea.

The Switch Lite, in my opinion, is only meant for Animal Crossing Fans, as you can have multiple islands at $100 less. If your not an Animal Crossing Fan that already owns a regular Switch, you should chuck an extra $100 for a better, superior system.
Why this is my anwser I have no idea.
I mean, not really. i only bought the switch lite cuz im more of a handheld person and im not really gonna be playing couch co op. It just depends on your preferences.

Back