Switch Mini??

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Ok, so this is a bit of a weird one, but you guys probably already know about it before I can even finish this post. :p

So it's been rumored that Nintendo is gonna be making a Switch Mini for a lower price than the Switch itself. .o. I think the difference is that the joycon controllers are not gonna be detachable unlike the ones on our Switches right now. Which means the only multiplayer we can do is online, or the local with another console.

Still though, it sounds like a pretty good idea. :eek: Especially if it can connect to your original one for multiplayer games. It might be like the whole Four Swords Adventures setup, where you connected GBAs to the Gamecube? Only it'll be wireless. And stuff. ...Yeah. :p

So what do you guys think of the Switch Mini? :eyes:

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
Ok, so this is a bit of a weird one, but you guys probably already know about it before I can even finish this post. :p

So it's been rumored that Nintendo is gonna be making a Switch Mini for a lower price than the Switch itself. .o. I think the difference is that the joycon controllers are not gonna be detachable unlike the ones on our Switches right now. Which means the only multiplayer we can do is online, or the local with another console.

Still though, it sounds like a pretty good idea. :eek: Especially if it can connect to your original one for multiplayer games. It might be like the whole Four Swords Adventures setup, where you connected GBAs to the Gamecube? Only it'll be wireless. And stuff. ...Yeah. :p

So what do you guys think of the Switch Mini? :eyes:
I’ve heard a lot about this as well, but unfortunately, Nintendo has now debunked this theory, saying that they have absolutely nothing to say on the topic of a mini version or second version of the Nintendo Switch. ;-;

I’m actually kinda disappointed, cause if they actually made a mini version or at least one with 1080p, I’d buy it in a heartbeat, lol

Reactions: P2.0
I’ve heard a lot about this as well, but unfortunately, Nintendo has now debunked this theory, saying that they have absolutely nothing to say on the topic of a mini version or second version of the Nintendo Switch. ;-;

I’m actually kinda disappointed, cause if they actually made a mini version or at least one with 1080p, I’d buy it in a heartbeat, lol
Aw man, for real?? D: That's such a disappointment. :/ Tbh, even though we have a Switch, I still would've heavily considered buying a Switch Mini. Especially if it was at a decent price, y'know? We could've played so many games in local multiplayer instead of having to buy another $300 console, lol. :p

Reactions: Samster
Sure we got the Wii Mini but a Switch mini? Why? It doesn't even sound better than a regular switch and smaller doesn't mean better. It would need bundles like the regular Switch has to keep up. The Switch is small enough amiright?

Back